Epson XP 8600 Connect
The Epson XP 8600 printer is suitable for scanning, copying, and printing. It has a print resolution of5760 x 1440 dpi. The printer delivers prints at a speed of 9 ppm for color and 9.5 ppm for black. With this printer, you can get sharp documents and appealing photos. It has SD slots, a USB port, and a 4.3’’ color touchscreen.
The Epson XP 8600 printer supports wireless and USB connectivity methods. It delivers borderless photos at a size of 4 x 6’’ within ten seconds. Additionally, the printer has an automatic duplex printing and mobile printing feature. Download the Epson smart panel app to connect the Epson XP-8600 printer to smartphones.
Epson XP 8600 Setup
- Get the new Epson XP printer and place it near a power port.
- Tear off the covering materials from your XP 8600 printer and plug in the USB cord to it.
- After that, plug the cord into the power port and activate the port.
- Activate the Epson XP-8600 printer and wait for the printer to configure.
- Then, access the Epson printer ink cartridge slots.
- Feed the suitable ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close them.
- Lastly, fill the XP 8600 paper tray with a compatible set of sheets.
- Install the Epson XP-8600 connect printer setup utility to print any document directly through email.
Epson XP 8600 Driver
The Epson XP 8600 driver download and installation is not a tough job. Here are the instructions for Epson XP 8600 driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
Epson XP 8600 Driver Windows
The simple procedure for Epson XP 8600 driver installation on Windows device is:
- To begin with, power up the Windows computer.
- Know the printer type and select the download option.
- Click on the given Driver option and then, select the Start option.
- Go to the Device Manager and access the device hardware categories.
- Select your device and access the Driver tab.
- Choose the Update driver option; your device will search for an updated driver version.
- If any driver update is there, update it using the wizard instructions.
- Place compatible sheets on the Epson XP 8600 paper tray.
- Finally, print a sample file.
Epson XP 8600 Driver Mac
The simple steps for Epson XP 8600 driver setup on Mac operating system are:
- Power up your printer and a list of languages will display it.
- Choose your desired language and access the computer.
- Unpack the printer software CD and take the CD.
- Load the software CD on the Mac device CD slot.
- Close the CD slot and the CD starts functioning on the computer.
- Continue with the procedure on the screen and finish the driver setup.
- Finally, print a sample file to confirm accurate driver setup.
- Download and install EPSON Event Manager software XP 8600 for Scan to Email, and Scan to PDF.
Epson XP 8600 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
- Download the suitable XP printer driver on the Windows/Mac device.
- Extract the driver file and set it up as per the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Turn ON the Epson XP printer and choose the wireless symbol.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and select your device Wi-Fi name.
- Finally, continue and provide the Wi-Fi passcode when the screen prompts.
Epson XP 8600 – Using WPS to Connect to a Network
- Switch ON the Epson XP 8600 printer and preferred computer.
- Check and confirm that the device has a secure wireless connection.
- Select the button- Home and go for the wireless setup menu.
- Now, you will see the option- Push Button, select it to proceed.
- Finally, press the WPS button of the wireless router and hold on for a few seconds.
Epson XP 8600 Troubleshooting
Epson XP 8600 Printer offline
To convert your offline Epson printer to online, make use of the below-listed procedure:
- Firstly, check the Epson XP 8600 printer and confirm it is faultless.
- Check the USB cable and make sure that it is perfect.
- Power up the preferred computer and choose- Start to begin with the solving process.
- Click- Devices and Printers and choose the given icon- Printer in Question.
- Choose- See what’s printing and click- Epson XP 8600 on the screen.
- Click- Use Printer Online from the displayed drop-down menu.
- Stop the ongoing print jobs and delete the installed print driver from the device.
- Install Epson XP 8600 driver on the device and delete the printer from the device.
- Lastly, add your Epson XP 8600 printer to the device using the wizard steps.
Contact our tech support professionals for additional assistance.
Epson XP 8600 printer won’t print
The general steps to solve Epson XP 8600 printer not printing issue are:
- To begin with, check the cable connection of your Epson printer.
- Set your Epson XP 8600 as the default printer.
- Now, update the installed Epson XP 8600 driver on the computer.
- After that, check the Epson printer Print Spooler service.
- Then, clear all the print jobs in the Epson printer.
Contact us for more information regarding Epson XP 8600 printer won’t print issue.
Epson XP 8600 printing blank pages
The procedure for fixing Epson XP 8600 printing blank page problem is:
- Ensure that your ink cartridges have proper ink levels.
- If any problem with the ink cartridges, replace them with new ink cartridges.
- Then, keep a proper set of sheets in the Epson printer tray.
- Open a file you want to print and ensure that it does not have a blank page.
- Finally, take a sample print and ensure that everything is proper.
If still, the EPSON printer is having the same issue, call us.
Epson XP 8600 Printer Paper Jam
The simple steps for solving Epson XP 8600 printer paper jam problem are:
- Access your computer and stop the print job.
- Take out the jammed paper from the printer output tray.
- Then, press the printer start button to begin with the printing.
- If the still the problem occurs, press the printer power button to off it.
- Open the scanner unit and take out the jammed papers from it.
- Close the scanner unit and power up the Epson XP 8600 printer.
- Load a set of compatible sheets on the printer paper tray and print a file.
If you need more guidance, contact us.
Epson XP 5100 won’t connect to wifi
Fixing Epson XP 8600 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi problem is a simple process. The general steps for solving this XP printer problem are:
- Turn ON the Epson XP 8600 printer and choose the option- home.
- Select – network setup of Epson XP 8600 printer and choose- wireless settings.
- Choose the wireless name of your computer and provide its passkey.
- Complete the Epson XP 8600 wireless setup and take a sample print.
Call our customer support experts for instant tech guidance.