Epson XP 640 printer Setup
The Epson XP 640 Printer delivering sharp text and premium photo quality. It saves quality time as it has an auto-2-sided printing feature. The printer has the efficiency to print quality photos within 20 seconds.
Its ISO print speed is 13 ISO ppm † for black and 10 ISO ppm † for color prints. The printing supports printing from Instagram and Facebook. For this, you need Epson Creative Print App.
How to Setup or Install Epson XP 640 printer
- Unwrap the Epson XP 640 printer box.
- Get the XP 640 printer and keep it in a secure place.
- Ensure that the Epson printer is close to the power socket.
- Take a USB cable to the electric socket and Epson XP printer.
- Power up the electric socket and ON the printer.
- Now, wait until the XP 640 printer finishes the configuring process.
- Get the new ink cartridges and properly shake them.
- Tear off the packing materials from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Fill the Epson XP 640 paper tray with suitable papers.
Epson XP 640 Driver & Manual Download
Setting up Epson XP 640 driver on the Windows and Mac OSs is not a difficult process. The procedure for driver download and installation on both the operating systems are:
Epson XP 640 Driver Download Windows
- Activate the Windows operating system and know its exact OS version.
- After that, select the type of your printer and click on the option- download.
- Choose the Driver option from the given options- Firmware, Drivers, and Utilities.
- Now, select- Start and move on to the Device Manager.
- Choose the hardware categories and click on the option- Computer.
- Go to the tab-driver and select – Update printer driver.
- The Windows device starts searching for the drivers (latest version).
- Update Epson XP 640 driver if the updated version is accessible.
- Finally, take a print with XP 640.
Epson XP 640 Printer Driver Download Mac
- Firstly, take off the packing materials from the DVD.
- Switch on the Mac operating system and confirm to have everything accurate.
- Open the CD tray of the Mac device and ensure that no damage is there.
- Keep the DVD on the Mac device tray and close the tray.
- Select a language of your choice on the screen.
- After that, move on to the driver file and open it.
- Proceed with the instructions shown on the device screen.
- Select – Easy install and finish the process.
- Take a test print to ensure proper Epson XP 640 driver setup.
Epson XP 640 Wi-fi Setup
- How to Connect Epson xp 640 printer to wifi
- Epson XP 640 Scan to Computer
- How to scan multiple pages on epson xp-640
- How do I reset my Epson XP 640 printer?
- Epson xp 640 firmware update
How to Connect Epson xp 640 printer to wifi
- Turn on the Epson XP 640 printer and access its home screen.
- Select the network settings option on the XP 640 printer panel.
- Go to the Wi-Fi setup option and touch on it.
- Select the name of your device Wi-Fi from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Finally, provide the Wi-Fi password and finish the process.
Epson XP 640 Scan to Computer
- Ensure that the Windows/Mac device contains the product software.
- After that, ensure that the Wi-Fi network in the device and printer are the same.
- Place the main file on the Epson XP 640 scanner.
- Move on to the XP printer panel and choose the home icon.
- Then, select the scan option and finish it using the wizard procedure.
How to scan multiple pages on Epson XP 640
- Initially, place the real document on the scanner of the XP 640 printer.
- Choose – Epson Scan and make changes in the scan settings.
- Now, choose the Preview button given on the screen.
- After that, select the preferred scan area and access the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Load proper documents into the ADF and choose- Scan.
- Power up the Epson XP 640 printer and go to its control panel.
- Choose the home option and tap – Setup.
- Continue to select the Restore Default Settings option.
- Carry on with the instructions given on the wizard.
- Choose- Restore Network Settings and finish the Epson XP 640 resetting process.
- Finally, off the XP 640 printer and power it up again.
- Switch on the desired operating system and select the Start menu.
- Then, access the Epson software and select- Epson Software Updater.
- If the Epson Software Updater utility is not in the device, consider downloading it.
- Run the utility file on the device and install it by following the wizard steps.
- Choose the Epson XP 640 printer name and move on.
- Select – firmware updater and choose- Install Item.
- Finish the entire process using the instructions shown on the wizard.
Epson XP 640 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson xp 640 printer not printing
- Check and confirm to have a Wi-Fi connection in the printer.
- Then, ensure that the ink levels are precise in the ink cartridges.
- Move on to the preferred computer and choose the Start option.
- Access the Settings section and select- Devices.
- Click – Printers & Scanners option and the XP 640 name will be on your device screen.
- Right-click on XP 640 name and select- Printing Preferences.
- Move on to the Maintenance section and select- Epson Status Monitor 3.
- Access the services.msc section on your device.
- You will see the name- Print Spooler, right-click on it.
- Select- Stop and access the File Explorer section.
- You will a list of documents, delete them, and move on to Print Spooler.
- Finally, ensure that “Automatic” is set as the Startup type.
Epson xp 640 printer offline
- To begin with, check and confirm that the Epson XP 640 does not have problems.
- Then, check to have no problem with the USB cable.
- Move on to the desired operating system and power it up.
- Select the Start option on the computer and click—control panel.
- Then, click on the option- Devices and Printers.
- You will see the icon- Printer in Question and click- See what’s printing.
- Now, select- Epson XP 640 name from the menu bar.
- Click the drop-down menu and choose- Use Printer Online.
- Stop the print jobs and uninstall the Epson XP printer from the device.
- Install the printer again onto the device.
- Remove Epson XP 640 driver and install it again on the device.
Epson xp 640 printing blank pages
- Check and confirm that the Epson XP 640 cartridges are perfect.
- Make sure that the level of inks in the cartridges is correct.
- Consider replacing the ink cartridges if any problem with them.
- Remove the packages from the ink cartridges before installing them.
- Take a bunch of suitable sheets and place them on the paper tray.
- Select a file without any blank page and print it.
Epson XP 640 Printer Paper Jam
- Check whether any print tasks are ongoing.
- If you see any print tasks on the computer, stop them.
- Access the XP 640 rear paper feed slot.
- The, you have to open the Epson Workforce rear paper feed slot.
- Open the front cover of Epson printer.
- Clear all the jammed papers from the printer and close its front cover.
- Finally, feed the paper tray of printer with suitable stack of sheets.
- Turn on the Epson XP 640 printer.
- Choose the symbol- home and go to its touch panel.
- Select- Setup and move on to the Restore Default Settings option.
- After that, continue with the wizard procedure until you see- Restore Default Settings.
- Once you see the Restore Default Settings option, click on it.
- Move on with the on-screen procedure and select- Restore Network Settings.
- Lastly, Off the Epson XP 640 printer and ON it.
Google Search Terms
Epson XP 640,Epson XP 640 driver, Epson XP 640 Printer Setup, Epson XP 640 manual, Epson XP 640 troubleshooting, Epson XP 640 install, Epson XP 640 Wi-Fi