Epson XP-630 printer Setup
The Epson XP 630 printer is the best choice for copy, scanning, and print. Its maximum resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi and the print size is 8.5 x 11’’. The print speed is 10 ppm for color prints and 13 ppm for black prints. It has a feature of automatic 2-sided printing. The Epson printer has a 2.7’’ touch panel LCD and memory card slot. For scanning, it has a resolution of 2400 dpi, which can reach up to 9600 x 9600 dpi for high-resolution imaging. When it comes to the copying process, its speed is 10 cpm for black and 7.2 cpm for color.
Epson XP 630 Printer Setup
The simple instructions for Epson XP 630 setup are:
- Get the Epson XP 630 printer from the new pack.
- Place the printer near an electric port.
- After that, ensure the electric port does not have any problem.
- Then, remove the packing materials from the XP printer.
- Take a stable USB cable and connect its one end to the Epson printer.
- Plugin the USB cable’s other end to the electric port.
- Power up the electric port and Epson XP 630 printer.
- After that, feed new ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Load the Epson printer paper tray with compatible papers.
Epson XP 630 Driver & Manual Download
Setting up Epson XP 630 driver on the Windows and Mac OSs is not a difficult process. The procedure for driver download and installation on both the operating systems are:
Epson XP 630 Driver Download Windows
The instructions for Epson XP 630 driver installation on Windows devices are:
- Turn ON the Windows device and know the type of Epson printer.
- Select the download option and access the Driver section.
- Choose the option- Start and go to the Device Manager.
- Now, go to the Device Hardware Categories and choose the preferred device.
- Access the Driver Tab and choose- Update driver.
- The Windows computer starts searching for the updated driver version.
- If any upgraded version is there to Epson XP 630 driver, do the update.
- Feed the Epson printer tray with suitable sheets and take print of a page.
Epson XP 630 Printer Driver Download Mac
The simple procedure for Epson XP 630 driver installation on Mac OS is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and Epson XP 630 printer.
- Select your desired language on the Epson printer panel.
- Then, take the Epson printer driver setup CD from the package.
- Ensure that the CD is faultless and open the device CD slot.
- Place the driver CD on the tray and close the CD slot.
- The driver setup CD initiates the functioning on the Mac device.
- Continue with the procedure given on the device and complete the driver setup.
- Take a sample print of a page to ensure proper Epson XP 630 driver setup.
Epson XP 630 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the control panel
The simple procedure for Epson XP 630 wireless setup via printer panel is:
- Download the compatible Epson XP 630 printer driver setup file on the OS.
- Run the downloaded compatible driver file on the computer.
- Power up the Epson XP 630 printer and select the wireless icon.
- Move on with the instructions given on the device and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Continue to enter the Wi-Fi security code and complete the process.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
The instructions for Epson XP 630 Wi-Fi setup using WPS are:
- Switch ON the computer and Epson XP 630 printer.
- Ensure that the printer has a safe Wi-Fi network on the computer.
- Choose the option- Home and select the button- wireless setup.
- After that, select the Push Button to proceed.
- Finally, press the router WPS button and wait for some time.
Epson XP 630 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson XP 630 Printer Offline
The general steps to solve the Epson XP 630 printer offline issue are:
- Check and confirm that the Epson XP 630 printer is faultless.
- Then, check the USB cables in the printer and confirm that it is perfect.
- Access the preferred Mac or Windows computer and select the option- Start.
- Then, go to the Devices and Printers section and choose- Printer in Question icon.
- Click on the See what’s printing option and choose your desired Epson printer name.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu and go for Printer Online.
- Cancel the pending tasks and remove Epson XP 630 printer from the device.
- Finally, add your XP 630 printer to the device with the wizard instructions.
If you need more information regarding this process, then call our experts.
Epson XP 630 printer, not printing
The general steps to solve Epson XP 630 printer not printing issue are:
- Check and ensure that the printer has a stable USB cord.
- Turn ON the computer and Epson XP 630 printer.
- Choose your Epson printer as the default choice.
- Upgrade the version of the installed Epson XP 630 driver.
- Go to the Print Spooler service and make sure to have everything correct.
- Cancel the pending print jobs from the Epson XP printer.
Contact our tech experts for more details and if you have any questions regarding this.
Epson XP 630 printing blank pages
If the Epson XP 630 printer is delivering blank pages while printing, then use the instructions below to fix it:
- Access the ink cartridges and ensure to have accurate ink levels.
- If you see any problem with the ink cartridges, then remove the ink cartridges.
- Install new ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Pull out the paper tray of the Epson XP 630 printer and feed suitable sheets on it.
- Then, pull in the Epson printer paper tray.
- Open a file on the device and ensure that the file does not have any blank page.
- Lastly, take a print as a sample.
If you require additional guidance on this, call our customer support team.
Epson XP 630 won’t connect to wifi
If your Epson XP 630 printer fails to connect with the device wifi, then follow the steps and connect the printer and wifi:
- Activate the Epson XP 630 printer and select the button- home.
- Access the network menu and choose the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless network name of your computer.
- Continue with the on-screen steps.
- When the screen prompts, provide the security code of your device Wi-Fi.
- Finish the Epson XP 630 wireless setup.
For more technical assistance on Epson XP 630 wireless setup, feel free to call us.
Epson XP 630 Printer Paper Jams
The procedure to fix the paper jam problem with Epson XP 630 printer is:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer and cancel the print jobs.
- Remove the jammed sheets that are on the printer paper tray.
- Select – Start on your Epson XP 630 printer.
- Still, you experience the same problem, press the Epson XP printer power button.
- Move on to the printer scanner unit and open it.
- Remove the papers jammed and close the scanner unit.
- After that, activate the Epson XP 630 printer.
- Feed the paper tray of the Epson printer with compatible sheets.
- Print a document as a sample.
For extra support on this process, get in touch with our tech professionals.