Epson XP-5100 Connect
Now, enjoy quality printing with Epson XP-5100 printer. The all-new printer pack comes with a printer, CD for product setup, power cord, and USB cable. Along with this, the pack also contains suitable ink cartridges.
It delivers prints at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with an ISO speed of 14 ppm for black. For color texts is has an ISO speed of 7.5 ISO ppm. When it comes to scanning, it has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The printer delivers copy with a speed of 11 ISO ppm for black and 5.5 ppm for color texts.
Epson XP 5100 Setup
- Take the Epson 5100 printer and place it close to an electric port.
- Remove the printer coverings and connect a stable USB cable to it.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the electric port.
- Power up the Epson XP 5100 printer and wait until it configures.
- Move on to the printer cartridge slots and open them.
- Fill the cartridge slots with compatible ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Finally, place suitable sheets on the XP 5100 paper tray.
- Download and install the Epson smart panel app for XP-4100 printer to print from mobile phones.
Epson XP-5100 Driver
Downloading and installing Epson XP-5100 driver on Windows and Mac OSs is simple. The basic instructions for driver setup on the device are:
Epson XP-5100 Driver Windows
The instructions for Epson XP-5100 driver setup on Windows computer are:
- To start with, turn ON the Windows device.
- Go to www.epson.com/support/xp5100 and click on the download option.
- Select the option- Driver and click on the option- Start.
- Access – Device Manager and move on to the section- Device Hardware Categories.
- Choose your preferred device and go to the Driver tab.
- Select- Update driver for the Windows OS to search for the latest version driver.
- If you see any driver update, then update it as per the procedure on the wizard.
- Fill the Epson XP-5100 paper tray with a proper set of sheets.
- Finally, take a print as a sample.
Epson XP-5100 Driver Mac
The procedure for Epson XP-5100 driver installation on Mac device is:
- Activate the Epson printer and a range of languages appear on the Mac device.
- Select the language as per your requirements and go to the computer.
- To start with, open the printer software CD pack and take the DVD/CD.
- Feed the Mac computer CD slot with the software setup CD.
- Close the Mac device CD slot and the software CD starts working on the device.
- Proceed with the wizard instructions and complete the driver setup.
- Lastly, print a file as a test to ensure proper Epson XP-5100 driver installation.
- You can download and install the driver from epson.com/support/xp5100 official website.
Epson XP-5100 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
- Download the compatible printer driver on the computer.
- Then, run the driver file and install it using the wizard procedure.
- Power up the Epson printer and select the wireless icon.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Continue and enter the Wi-Fi password when the wizard prompts.
Epson XP 5100 – Using WPS to Connect to a Network
- Power up the Epson XP 5100 printer and computer.
- Ensure to have a stable wireless connection in the computer.
- Choose the Home icon and access the wireless setup menu.
- You will see the Push Button option, choose it to continue.
- Press the router WPS button and hold on for some time.
Epson XP-5100 Troubleshooting
Epson XP-5100 Printer offline
To solve the Epson XP 5100 printer offline problem, use the procedure given below:
- To start with, check and confirm that your Epson XP 5100 is physically fine.
- Ensure that your USB cords do not have any damage.
- Then, access the Mac or Windows computer and select the Start button.
- Click – Devices and Printers and then click- Printer in Question symbol.
- Select – See what’s printing and choose – Epson XP 5100 printer name.
- After that, click on the drop-down icon and choose – Printer Online.
- Cancel the jobs that are pending and delete Epson XP-5100 driver from the device.
- Reinstall the printer driver and delete the printer from the computer.
- Finally, reinstall the XP 5100 printer as per the on-screen instructions.
Call our customer support experts if you need additional support.
Epson XP-5100 printer won’t print
The instructions to fix the Epson XP 5100 printer not printing problem are:
- Initially, check the USB cable connection of your XP printer.
- Now, set the XP 5100 printer as the default one.
- Upgrade the installed printer driver on your device.
- After that, go to the Print Spooler service and confirm that everything is perfect.
- Cancel the pending print jobs from the Epson printer.
Call our tech support team for more details about this Epson XP 5100 printer problem.
Epson XP-5100 printing blank pages
The instructions for solving this Epson XP 5100 printer issue are:
- First, check the ink cartridges and ensure to have correct ink levels.
- Consider replacing the ink cartridges if any issue with the ink cartridges.
- Access the printer paper tray and place suitable papers on it.
- Open the document, which you want to print and confirm to have any blank pages.
- Lastly, take a print as a sample.
If the Epson XP 5100 printer shows the same issue, contact our expert team.
Epson XP-5100 Printer Paper Jam
The general procedure for fixing Epson XP 5100 paper jam issue is:
- Power up the computer and cancel the ongoing print jobs.
- Remove the papers that are clearly jammed on the output paper tray.
- Press the start button on your Epson printer to start the printing.
- If the same problem again occurs, press the Epson printer power button.
- Open the printer scanner unit and remove the jammed papers.
- Then, close the Epson XP 8600 scanner unit and ON the XP printer.
- Feed a set of suitable sheets on the Epson printer paper tray and take a test print.
If you see the same XP printer problem again, call our tech support experts.
Epson XP-5100 won’t connect to wifi
Here are the general steps to fix the printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi problem are:
- Switch ON the Epson XP 5100 printer and select the icon-home.
- Choose the Epson XP 5100 network menu and access – wireless settings.
- Now, select your computer Wi-Fi name and continue to enter the security code.
- Finish the Wi-Fi setup process and print a test file.
Contact our technical support team for additional technical assistance.