Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 Connect
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 is a printer designed to fit perfectly for an office. This Epson WorkForce Pro is an all-in-one printer that shoots out professional-quality prints. The Epson Pro WF-7840 is an auto double-sided print, copy, scan, and fax.
The process of the setup and installation is simple and can be done in no time. Unbox printer and power it up; choose Bluetooth and wireless networks to connect, download, and install the Epson driver and software and install. Or a connection using the Epson Smart Panel App can also be done to connect to the Smartphones – iOS or Android. With this, the Epson WF-7840 Printer will connect to the device.
Epson WF-7840 Setup
Follow the below instructions to set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840
- Begin the process of Epson WF-784 setup by unboxing the brand new printer.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer and dispose of it off responsibly.
- Untangle the power cord and attach it to the printer and power socket. Power it up.
- Fill in the ink into the tank carefully and load the paper onto the paper cassette.
- Visit the Epson website to download the Epson WF-7840 driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Proceed to connect to a wireless connection by keying in the details.
- You can connect the printer to a wireless network using the printer’s control panel.
- Give the Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 a test print.
- Download and install the Epson WF-7840 printer connect setup utility to print any document through email from anywhere.
Epson WF-7840 Driver
Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840 driver download and setup is an easy and quick process. You can do it with a certain set of instructions given below. Here you will get the driver setup steps for Mac and Windows devices.
Epson WF-7840 Driver WindowsFollow the Driver download and install for Windows OS.
- After the initial setup is done, install the driver to begin the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840.
- Visit the Support Website, www.epson.com/support/wf7840, and download the Epson WF-7840 Driver for a Windows device.
- Choose a suitable driver for Windows from the given list and download it.
- Choose a connectivity option between USB and Wireless Network Connection. Choose a WiFi connection.
- Complete the on-screen instructions, and the driver installation process is complete.
Epson WF-7840 Driver Mac
Steps for Driver download and install for Mac OS
- After the physical Epson WorkForce pro WF-7840 setup is complete, download the Epson WF-7840 driver.
- To download and install the driver, visit the Epson website, www.epson.com/support/wf7840, and download the driver for a Mac OS.
- Choose the suitable driver from the given list.
- Run the file and proceed to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions and connect the Mac device with a wireless connection.
- After keying in Wi-Fi credentials, will establish the connection in a few minutes.
Epson WF-7840 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using Control Panel
- After the initial Epson WF-7840 Setup is complete, connect the printer to a wireless network through the driver.
- When this fails, the connection can be setup using the Epson printer’s Control Panel.
- The wireless setup can be done manually using the below instructions.
- Move over to the printer’s Control Panel and press the Home button.
- Followed by this, click the Wi-Fi icon and start the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- You will e all the available network options on the printer’s display.
- Key in the credentials, and the printer will be connected to the WiFi connection.
Using WPS Pin to Connect to a Network
- Power up the Epson WF 7840 printer.
- Ensure that the WiFi is active and stable.
- Note that you should have an active and stable WiFi connection.
- Followed by this, select the WiFi setup and press the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Meanwhile, move over to the WiFi router and locate the WPS button. Press and hold it.
- Note that the WPS button of the Epson printer and the WiFi router should be pressed at the same time.
Epson WF-7840 Troubleshooting
Epson WF-7840 printer offline
- Begin the process by checking of all the cables are intact and connected correctly.
- Make the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 the default printer.
- Ensure that the driver installed for the Epson printer is updated.
- Complete other physical checks like sufficient ink in the ink tank, blocked nozzles, and wrong paper insertion.
- Make sure that all the wireless connections are active and stable.
- The device should be updated with the latest software.
- The Epson printer driver should be updated; if not, visit the Epson website and complete the process immediately.
- After the installation procedure to open the Service app and double click on the Printer Spooler twice. Now, set the start type to Automatic.
Epson WF 7840 won’t connect to wifi
- Make sure there is an active and stable network connection.
- To check, connect another device to evaluate the area of error.
- The printer and the router should be placed close by.
- Remove all restrictions on the router by adding the device address to the router.
- If the printer does not connect to the wifi automatically, you can manually enter the wireless network by keying in the name and password.
- Ensure that the WEP key and the WPA passphrase is entered accurately.
Epson WF-7840 printing blank pages
- Make sure that the device and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that the paper is inserted correctly.
- Ensure that there is no blockage with the nozzles.
- Check the document to make sure it is not blank.
- Check the ink tank, refill if necessary.
- These steps should solve the issue of blank printers.
Epson WF-7840 Printer Paper Jam
Follow the below instructions to remove a paper jam.
- Bring all current prints to a halt through the device.
- Check the Epson printer to see where the jam had occurred.
- Check the paper feeder slot for a jam.
- If not, proceed to open the front cover of the printer with caution.
- Identify where the jam has taken place and remove the paper.
- Replace the bundle of paper with better quality to avoid paper jams in the future.