Epson WorkForce Pro EC 4030 Connect
Getting high-quality prints is not a big deal with Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 printer. It delivers premium quality prints with laser-sharp text. The Printer has a paper capacity of 500 sheets and is best for high-volume printing. In addition, it has an Auto Document Feeder with a capacity of 35 sheets. The ISO print speed of the Epson Pro EC 4030 printer is 20 ppm for black and colour prints. It has four ink cartridges- Yellow, Cyan, Black, and Magenta. Along with this, the Printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. In addition, it supports wireless printing from Android tablets, smartphones, iPhones, and iPad.
Epson Workforce Pro EC-4030 Setup
- The simple steps for Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 setup are:
- Move on to the printer package and open it.
- Take and keep the Printer near to the electric port.
- Remove the Epson printer coverings.
- Make a connection with the electric port and Epson printer with a USB cable.
- Power up the electric port and Epson WF-4030 printer.
- After some time, move on to the printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Install the suitable ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
- Open the printer paper tray, load suitable papers, and close the printer tray.
Epson Workforce Pro EC-4030 Driver
Downloading Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 driver and installing it on the computer is simple. Here are the simple steps for driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
Epson Workforce Pro EC-4030 Driver Windows
The procedure for Epson Pro EC 4030 driver setup on Windows operating system is:
- Turn ON the Windows computer.
- Choose your printer type and select- download.
- Select – Driver and choose- Start.
- Now, choose your preferred computer and access the Driver tab.
- Select – Update; the computer starts searching for the latest driver version.
- If updates are available for the driver, update the Epson driver with the wizard steps.
- Place a suitable set of papers on the Epson printer paper tray.
- Lastly, take a sample print.
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 Driver Mac
- Power up the Mac OS, and a wide array of languages will display on the Printer.
- Select your desired language on the Epson printer and move on to the device.
- Activate your Mac computer and open its CD tray.
- Then, place the driver’s CD on the tray and close the CD tray.
- Once the CD functions on the Mac device, proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the installation process of the Epson WF-4030 driver.
- Lastly, take a test print to ensure the driver installation is correct.
- Use the Epson WF-4030 connect setup utility for the e-print process.
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using Control Panel
- Save Epson PRO EC 4030 driver setup file on your desired device.
- Extract the driver file and set it up with the on-screen instructions.
- Power up the Epson Workforce Pro EC 4030 printer and go for the wifi icon.
- Carry on with the instructions shown on the wizard and choose your wifi network.
Continue to enter the wifi security code and complete the process.
Using WPS Pin to Connect to a Network
- Switch ON your Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printer and computer.
- Check the wireless connection of your computer and confirm it is perfect.
- Click on the Home icon and select the wireless setup menu.
- Choose the given Push Button option on the printer screen.
- Press the WPS button of your wireless router and hold it for a few seconds.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Troubleshooting
Epson WorkForce Pro EC 4030 Printer offline
The simple procedure to convert the offline Epson printer to online mode is:
- Initially, check the Epson WF EC-4030 printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, ensure that the USB cords connected to the Printer are stable.
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and choose the button- Start.
- Move to the Devices and Printers section and select the Printer in question icon.
- Select- See what’s printing and select your preferred Epson pro printer.
- Next, select the drop-down icon and click on the Printer Online option.
- Cancel the print tasks and delete the Epson printer driver from the computer.
- Download and reinstall the Epson WorkForce Pro WC 4030 driver on the device using the wizard steps.
- Lastly, delete the Epson printer and add it again on the computer.
Contact our tech support professionals if you need additional support.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printer won’t print
The procedure to fix the Epson WF- 4030 printer fails to print issue is
- Initially, check the power cord in the Epson Pro printer and confirm that it is perfect.
- Then, set your Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printer as the default option.
- Access the Epson printer driver and upgrade the printer driver version.
- Go to the Print Spooler Service and confirm that everything is accurate.
- Lastly, cancel all the ongoing print tasks.
If you require additional assistance, call our tech professionals.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printing blank pages
The simple steps for solving Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printer printing blank pages are:
- To begin with, go to the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the ink levels are proper in the ink cartridges.
- If you see any issue in the ink cartridges, remove them and insert new ink cartridges.
- Check the sheets kept in the printer paper tray and confirm all are faultless.
- Open a file you want to print with the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 printer.
- Make sure that the chosen file is free from blank pages.
- Finally, print a sample document.
Make a call to our customer care executive for technical guidance.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 Printer Paper Jam
The procedure for solving the Epson WF-4030 printer paper jam issue is:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer and cancel the print jobs.
- Then, check the printer output paper tray and ensure no jammed papers.
- If you see any jammed paper in the tray, remove it.
- Click the printer start button to start with the printing process.
- Open the scanner unit if the Epson Workforce Pro EC-4030 printer still shows the same issue.
- Now, if any jammed paper is there in the scanner unit, remove it.
- Close the scanner unit and power up your Epson WF-4030 printer.
- Check the sheets in the printer paper tray to ensure they are suitable and print a test file.
Call our customer care team for additional tech guidance.
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030 won’t connect to wifi.
The basic steps to connect the Epson printer to your device wifi network are:
- Turn ON the Epson WorkForce Pro EC 4030 printer.
- Go to the printer network setup menu and select it.
- Choose the wireless settings menu and select your device’s wifi name.
- Finish the wireless setup process with the on-screen procedure and take a test print.
For more clarification on this process, contact our team.