Epson Workforce WF-635 Connect
The Epson Workforce WF-635 printer is an all-in-one printer designed for productivity. Its high capacity and ability to deliver makes it the best choice for the office. Epson WF-635 is the perfect printer to print, copy, scan, and fax. Begin the setup by unboxing the Epson WF 635 and place it on a flat surface.For quick connect, download the Epson Smart Panel App on the smartphone and proceed to connect. You can download the Epson Workforce WF 635 driver from the Epson Support website and install it for Windows and Mac devices.To connect, the options for a wireless network and a USB connection are available. Choose the wireless network and key in the credentials. In a few seconds, the connection is established.
Epson WF-635 Setup
Use the below guidelines to assist in the Epson WF-635 setup.
- Unbox the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Connect the printer to a power supply by using the power cord and power it up.
- Fill in the ink into the ink tanks carefully.
- On the device, download the Epson Workforce WF-635 driver from the Epson Support website. Proceed to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to connect to a network using a wireless network or USB.
- Choose the Wireless option and key in the credentials. Continue to follow a few instructions and the Epson WF 635 setup is complete.
- If it fails to connect at this stage, use the control panel on the printer to setup using Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Download and install the Epson WF-635 printer connect setup utility to print any document through email from anywhere.
Epson WF-635 Driver
Epson Workforce WF 635 driver download and setup is an easy and quick process. You can do it with a certain set of instructions given below. Here you will get the driver setup steps for Mac and Windows devices.
Epson WF-635 Driver WindowsSteps for Driver download and install for Windows OS
- After completing the physical setup of the Epson printer, proceed to install the driver to get the brand new printing working.
- For this, visit the Epson Support Website, www.epson.com/support/wf635, and download the Epson WF-635 for Windows.
- Choose the operating system when prompted and download a suitable Epson WF-635 driver and install it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, giving access and permissions wherever necessary.
- Choose an option to connect the printer to a wireless network or a USB.
- To connect using a wireless network, key in the credentials, and the setup will be complete in a few minutes.
- With this, the Epson Workforce WF-635 driver is installed for Windows.
Epson WF-635 Driver MacEpson Workforce WF-635 Driver MacSteps for Driver download and install for Mac OS
- After the initial Epson WF-635 setup is complete, download the Epson WF-635 driver for Mac.
- To begin, visit the Epson Support Website, www.epson.com/support/wf635, to download the Epson Workforce WT-635 driver.
- Select the operating system, in this case, Mac OS, and choose a suitable Epson WF-635 driver for Mac OS.
- Install it and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose the network connection when prompter, Wireless Network or USB.
- Choose wireless network and key in the credentials.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established.
Epson WF-635 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the control panelFollow the initial setup process of unboxing the brand new Epson Workforce WF-2830 printer.
- On installing the driver, connect the printer to a wireless network by keying in the credentials.
- At times, the connection might fail. To setup, the wireless connection follows the below instructions.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel and click the home button.
- Choose the Wi-Fi and proceed to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions and key in the Wi-Fi credentials.
- Give it a few seconds, and the connection will be set up.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network Follow the below steps to complete the Epson WF 635 printer setup to a network using WPS.
- Power up the printer and place it near the router.
- Ensure that you have access to an active WiFi connection.
- Move over to the Epson WF 635 printer’s display and click the Home button followed by the WiFi setup and proceed to complete the on-screen prompts and click the WPS button.
- Move over to the WiFi router and proceed to locate the WPS button.
- Press and hold it on, locating the button simultaneously along with the Push Button setup.
- The connections will be set up in a few minutes.
Epson WF-635 Troubleshooting
Epson WF-635 printer offline
- Do a physical check first. Check the cables that are connected to the printer and the device. Ensure they are intact.
- Check if the ink tanks are filled, the nozzles are unblocked, and if the paper is inserted properly.
- Move over to the Devices and Printer section on the Windows or Mac device. Make the Epson WF-635 the default printer.
- Ensure that the driver and software are updated for both the printer and the device.
- If not, proceed to download and install the updated version.
- You could also complete the full Epson Workforce WF-635 setup once again to remove any issues.
- This checklist should assist in removing the Epson printer offline status.
Epson WF-635 printer, not printing
- Make sure that all cables are connected properly between the printer and the device.
- If the Epson printer is connected to a wireless network then ensure that the connection is active and stable.
- Both the printer and the device should be on the same wireless network.
- Make sure the device and the printer have the latest updated driver and software.
- If the Epson printer is on an older version then an appropriate driver should be installed and setup.
- Proceed to move to the services app on the device, service. msc, and double click on Printer Spooler. Now, set the start type to Automatic.
- These are a few checks that could be performed to rectify the printer malfunction.
Epson WF 635 printing blank pages
- Begin by checking if the device and the Epson printer are connected to the same wireless network that is active.
- Replace the paper and change the type of quality to a better one.
- Check if there is any block in the nozzles that could be causing this.
- Check the internal paper settings on the device are accurate as per the requirement.
- Ensure that the document printed is not blank.
- Refill the tank with ink if necessary.
- These steps should provide a solution to the issue of blank pages being printed.
Epson WF 635 Printer Paper Jam
- Follow the given steps to remove a paper jam for the Epson WF-635 printer
- Stop all the ongoing print jobs immediately from the device.
- Move over to the printer. The display should indicate an alert stating there is a paper jam.
- Check the paper feeder slot.
- Move over to the front cover of the printer and open it with caution.
- Identify where the paper has been jammed and remove it carefully.
- Replace the paper tray with a more suitable paper that is aligned properly to avoid paper jam in the future.
Epson WF-635 won’t connect to wifi
- Begin the process by checking the wireless network. It should be active and stable.
- Place the printer near the router to ensure proper connectivity.
- There could be a restriction to access the wireless network. To remove the issue, add the device address to the router.
- If the desired network does not show up in the printer, you can manually enter the network details and complete the connection.
- Enter the WEP and the WPA details accurately.