Epson WF 3820 Connect
The Epson WF 3820 Printer has a range of user-friendly features to make the printing process easy. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a color touchscreen of size 2.7’’.
The ISO Print Speed for color is 11 ISO ppm† and black is 21 ISO ppm†. Its maximum resolution for printing is 4800 x 2400 dpi and the ink droplet size is 3.8 picolitres.
The Epson printer is suitable for Copy, Scan, and Fax as well. It supports only the Epson cartridges and not the 3rd party ink or cartridges.
How to Setup or Install Epson WF 3820 Printer
- Take the Epson WF 3820 printer pack and open it.
- Then, take and place the Epson printer near to the power supply.
- Tear off the covering materials from the Epson WorkForce printer.
- After that, check the USB cord is perfect and remove the packing material from it.
- Connect the USB cord to the WF printer and power supply.
- Activate the power supply and switch on the Epson WF 3820 Printer.
- Once the printer turns ON, the configuration process starts.
- After completing the configuration process, shake the ink cartridges.
- Tear the covers from the ink cartridges and load them into the cartridge slots.
- Place a stack of sheets in the Epson printer tray.
Epson WF 3820 Driver Download Windows
- Switch on the Windows computer and know its OS version.
- Go to the Printer type and you will see three options on the screen.
- Select the Driver option and continue to click the Start option.
- Move on to the Device Manager folder and access the device hardware categories.
- Select the Computer option and go to the Driver tab.
- Choose the displayed option- update printer driver.
- Now, your device will begin searching for the WF 3820 driver (latest version).
- If the latest version printer driver is available, then install it.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Driver Download Mac
- Turn ON the Mac operating system and ensure to have secure internet.
- Open the Epson WF 3820 CD/DVD tray and confirm to have no problem with it.
- Take out the DVD from the pack and ensure that CD does not have any fault or scratch.
- Place the DVD on the tray and close the DVD tray.
- The loading process of CD/DVD begins on the operating system.
- When the wizard prompts, choose a language as per your requirements.
- Run the driver file and continue with the on-screen process.
- Choose the Easy Install and complete the process.
- Lastly, print a sample file to make sure that Epson WF 3820 driver setup is proper.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Wi-fi Setup
- How to Connect Epson WF 3820 printer to wifi
- Epson WF 3820 Scan to Computer
- How to scan multiple pages on epson WF 3820
- How do I reset my Epson WF 3820 printer?
- Epson WF 3820 firmware update
How to Connect Epson WF 3820 printer to wifi
- Move on to the Epson WorkForce 3820 printer and power it up.
- Access the WF printer home screen and choose the network menu under Setup.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and a list of Wi-Fi networks will be on the home screen.
- Choose your preferred Wi-Fi name and continue to enter its security code.
- Once enter the passcode, finish the process as per the wizard steps.
- To start with, ON your preferred computer and check to have printer software.
- If printer software is not on the computer, download the printer software.
- Run the downloaded software and install it using the on-screen procedure.
- Then, ensure that the computer and your WF printer have the same Wi-Fi network.
- Access the Epson WF 3820 scanner and keep a document you need to scan on it.
- Now, choose the symbol of home on the Epson WF 3820 touch panel,
- Select the Scan button and complete the process using the wizard procedure.
How to scan multiple pages on Epson WF 3820
- Move on to the Epson WF 3820 scanner.
- Place a document you want to scan on the scanner.
- After that, choose the button- Epson Scan and continue to change the scan settings.
- After the scan settings change, you will see a preview button, click on it.
- Proceed to scan area and choose a particular area.
- Then, move on to the Automatic Document Feeder on Epson WF 3820.
How do I reset my Epson WF 3820 printer
- Activate the Epson WF 3820 printer.
- Look at the printer touch panel and choose the home symbol.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen and choose- Restore Default Settings.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and select the option- Restore Network Settings.
- Finish Epson WF 3820 printer reset process, Off and then ON the printer.
Epson WF 3820 firmware update
- To start with, turn ON the computer.
- Click on the Start menu given on the device screen.
- Move on to the folder where you installed the Epson printer software utility.
- If you did not install the software utility, then download and install it as per the wizard steps.
- After installing the software utility, open it.
- Select your Epson WorkForce printer model and continue.
- Then, select the Firmware Updater and choose the install item option to finish the process.
Epson ET 3830 - Using WPS to Connect to a Network
Here are the steps you can use to connect the Epson ET 3830 printer to a WPS network.
- Power up the Epson ET 3830 printer and ensure that it is near the Wi-Fi router.
- To proceed, you need to have access to an active wireless network.
- Move over to the printer display and click the home button.
- Followed by this, select the Wi-Fi setup and press the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Meanwhile, move over to the Wi-Fi router and locate the WPS button. Press and hold it.
- Note: The WPS button on Epson ET-3830 and the Wi-Fi router button should be pressed simultaneously.
The connection will be established in a few seconds.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson WF 3820 printer not printing
- Make sure that the wireless network in the Epson printer is active.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges are proper.
- Access the settings section of your computer via the start menu.
- Then, go to section- Device and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Now, the device displays the Epson WF 3820 name, right-click on the name.
- Then, move on to the printing preferences and move on to the section- maintenance.
- Select- Epson Status Monitor3 and go to services.msc.
- Right-click on the name- Print Spooler when you see it.
- Cancel the ongoing process and go to File Explorer.
- Remove the files from the File Explorer and go to Print Spooler.
- Set “Automatic” in front of the Status Type option.
Epson WF 3820 printer offline
- Ensure that the Epson WF 3820 and power cable are faultless.
- Then, move on to the Mac/Windows device and power it up.
- Once the device activates, click on the Start button.
- Click the control panel and access the section- Devices and Printers.
- Choose- Printer in Question symbol and select- See What’s Printing.
- See the menu bar and select your printer name to continue.
- When you see the drop-down menu on the screen, click on it.
- Now, choose the “Use Printer Online” option.
- Remove the print jobs from the computer and delete the WF printer.
- Re-add the WF 3820 printer to the computer.
- Lastly, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from the computer.
- Firstly, ensure that ink cartridges of Epson WF 3820 are faultless.
- Confirm that the level of inks in the Epson ink cartridges is precise.
- If you find any issue with the ink cartridges, replace them with new ones.
- Now, take out the cartridges from the pack and ensure that no covering materials are there.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Place a bunch of sheets on the Epson printer paper tray.
- Select a file that does not have any blank page and take a test print.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Paper Jam
- Move on to your operating system and cancel the print jobs.
- Then, go to the printer rear paper sheet slot.
- Open the front cover of Epson WF 3820 and take the jammed papers.
- Then, close the Epson WF 3820 front cover.
- Fill the printer paper tray with compatible sheets.
Epson ET-3830 won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Here are a few guidelines that would assist in removing the issue that prevails for the Epson ET 3830 where it won’t connect to wifi.
- Check if the wireless network connection is active and stable. As a confirmation, connect any other device to the wifi.
- Make sure the Epson ET 3830 printer is placed somewhere near the router.
- Run a quick check to see if there are any device restrictions on the Wi-Fi router; if there are, register the device on the router.
- If the desired network does not show up in the printer, then you have the option of manually entering the network details and completing the connection.
- Ensure that the WEP key and the WPS passphrase are entered correctly.