Epson WF 3733 printer setup
The Epson WF 3733 printer delivers high-quality prints with laser-sharp text. It has the efficiency to deliver premium-quality documents with a fast print speed.
The paper tray of the Epson WF 3733 printer has the efficiency to handle 500 sheets. With this printer, you can reduce printing costs by up to 30%. The WF printer has a color touchscreen of 2.7”. It supports automatic 2-sided printing.
How to Setup or Install Epson WF 3733 printer
- Take the printer package and open it properly.
- Now, take out the Epson WF 3733 printer.
- Keep the WF printer in a safe location near to electric supply.
- After that, clear off the Epson printer coverings.
- Now, get the USB cord and remove the packing materials from it.
- Make a connection between the printer and the electric supply with the USB cable.
- Power up the electric supply and Epson printer.
- The printer will start configuring, wait until it gets over.
- Shake the new ink cartridges and remove their cover.
- Install the ink cartridges into the proper slots in the WF printer.
- Move on to the paper tray of the printer and feed suitable sheets onto it.
Epson WF 3733 Driver & Manual Download
Epson WF 3733 driver download and setup is an easy and quick process. You can do it with a certain set of instructions given below. Here you will get the driver setup steps for Mac and Windows devices.
Epson WF 3733 Driver Download Windows
- Turn ON the Windows computer and check the version of OS.
- Choose the printer type and click- download.
- 3 options will appear on the screen, click- Driver.
- Choose the Start option and go to the Device Manager section.
- Access the hardware categories and click- Computer.
- Move on to the Driver tab and choose the option- update printer driver.
- Now, the operating system begins searching for the latest version WF printer driver.
- If any update is available for Epson WF 3733 driver, update it.
- Lastly, take a sample print with Epson WF 3733 printer.
Epson WF 3733 Printer Driver Download Mac
- ON the Mac operating system and ensure to have secure internet.
- Open the CD tray of the device and clear the dust if any.
- Take the DVD/CD from the package and check to have no scratches.
- Place the CD/DVD in the tray and close the tray.
- The CD starts running on the device.
- When the wizard prompts, choose a language.
- Open the driver file on the computer and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose the Easy Install option and complete the process.
- Lastly, print a sample file to confirm Epson WF 3733 driver installation.
Epson WF 3733 Printer Wi-fi Setup
- How to Connect Epson WF 3733 printer to wifi
- Epson WF 3733 Scan to Computer
- How to scan multiple pages on epson WF 3733
- How do I reset my Epson WF 3733 printer?
- Epson WF 3733 firmware update
How to Connect Epson WF 3733 printer to wifi
- Activate the preferred Epson printer and go to its home screen.
- Choose the network settings option given on the printer panel.
- Then, choose the wireless setup menu.
- The printer displays a range of available Wi-Fi network names.
- Tap on your device Wi-Fi name and continue to provide its security code.
Epson WF 3733 Scan to Computer
- Ensure that the device (Windows or Mac) has the printer software.
- After that, check and confirm that the device and printer have the same wireless network.
- Move on to the printer scanner and place the main document on it.
- Then, touch the home symbol given on the WF printer.
- Tap on the scan button and complete the scanning process as per the wizard steps.
How to scan multiple pages on Epson WF 3733
- Take the main document that you want to scan and keep it on the printer scanner.
- Go for the Epson Scan option and change the scan settings as per the requirements.
- Select the given button- Preview and move on.
- Choose the area to scan and move on to the printer Automatic Document Feeder.
- Load the ADF with proper documents and select- Scan.
How do I reset my Epson WF 3733 printer
- Actuate the Epson WF 3733 printer and access its touch panel.
- Now, you will see the icon of home, touch it.
- Continue with the wizard steps and choose- Restore Default Settings.
- Then, move on with the on-screen steps and select – Restore Network Settings.
- Complete Epson WF 3733 printer reset process.
- Finally, restart the WF 3733 printer.
Epson WF 3733 firmware update
- Choose the Start menu given on the left side of the computer.
- Move on to the Epson printer software on the device.
- Now, choose the displayed option- Epson Software Updater Utility.
- If Epson Software Updater Utility is in not in the device, consider downloading it.
- After that, open the downloaded file to run its setup process.
- Continue and install the utility file using the wizard procedure.
- Then, select your Epson printer model and proceed to click- firmware updater.
- Now, select the install item option and finish the process,
Epson WF 3733 Driver Troubleshooting
Epson WF 3733 Driver not printing
- Make sure that your Epson WF 3733 has an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Check and make sure that level of inks in Epson WF ink cartridges is precise.
- Move on to your computer and choose the Start icon.
- Access the device settings and click on the “device” option.
- Choose the option- Printers & Scanners option.
- The device will display your Epson printer name, right-click on it.
- Go for Printing Preferences and access the maintenance section.
- Select- Epson Status Monitor 3 and move on to services.msc.
- Now, right-click on the name- Print Spooler and Stop.
- Delete the file from the File Explorer section and again go to Print Spooler.
- Make sure that you have set “Automatic” for startup type.
Epson WF 3733 Driver offline
- Firstly, ensure that the power cable and Epson WF 3733 printer are stable.
- Move on to Windows or Mac computer and power it up.
- Then, access the start menu and go to its control panel.
- Move on to Devices and Printers.
- Once you see the Printer in Question icon, click on it.
- Choose the option- See what’s printing and move on to the menu bar.
- Select – Epson WF 3733 name and click on the menu (drop-down).
- Choose Use Printer Online and stop the print tasks.
- Uninstall Epson WF 3733 driver and reinstall it on the device.
- Delete the installed Epson printer and install it again on the computer.
Epson WF 3733 printing blank pages
- Ensure that the ink cartridges do not have any damage.
- Then, confirm the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- If any issue with Epson WF 3733 ink cartridges, change them.
- Clear off the ink cartridge coverings and insert them into the accurate slots.
- Feed compatible sheets into the Epson WF 3733 paper tray.
- Finally, choose a file with no blank page and take its print.
- Stop the ongoing printing tasks from the Windows/Mac device.
- Access the Epson WF 3733 rear sheet feed slot.
- Go to the front cover of Epson WF printer.
- Remove the papers jammed in the printer and close the front cover.
- Fill the new bunch of suitable sheets on the Epson printer tray.
Epson WF 3733 Printer Reset
- Switch on the Epson WF 3733 Driver.
- Once the printer activates, you will see the icon- home.
- Choose- Setup and click- Restore Default Settings.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and select- Restore Network Settings.
- Proceed and finish the process with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, restart Epson WF 3733 printer.