Epson WF 3540 Connect
How to setup Epson WF 3540 printer
- Unpack the printer and connect it to the power source using the power chord.
- Load the ink cartridges and the paper in the respective tray.
- Connect the device to the same network. Install the printer software
- Download the software package from the EPSON site and then install the packages.
Follow the link given below;
- Select the wireless connection and tap the next button on the printer setup page and follow the prompts
- Now, follow the installation process, complete the Epson WF 3540 setup and conduct a test print.
Epson WF 3540 Driver & Manual Download
Epson WF 3540 driver download and setup is an easy and quick process. You can do it with a certain set of instructions given below. Here you will get the driver setup steps for Mac and Windows devices.
Epson WF-3540 driver download Windows
- Click the start button, tap to about and check the operating system, it should be in 32bit or 64bit.
- Download the driver from www.epson.com/support/wf3540 driver compatibility with windows.
- Tap on the download button to download the driver and save the file
- Select the driver file, then click ok to continue, the files will be downloaded.
- Then click the accept button, click install, and then select the next button.
- Now, it prompts the set up to connect with a USB cable, then clicks next, switch on the printer. using a USB Integrate the PC and printer device
- The setup will discover the printer and starts the installation. After installing click the finish button to close the window
- The printer install is successful.
Epson WF-3540 driver download Mac
- Turn ON the Mac Computer, select the menu.
- Now open the browser, search www.epson.com/support/wf3540.
- Select the compatible Epson WF-3540 driver for Mac and click download.
- Open the downloaded folder, run the printer package, click continue and install, tap the close button.
- Follow the prompts and connect the printer and the mac using the required connectivity mode as per the need.
- The required printer driver is fixed and tap the plus symbol for adding the printer.
- Click on the printer and click add to complete the setup.
- Now the driver installation in mac is finished.
Connect Epson WF-3540 to a wireless network
- How to Connect Epson WF 3540 printer to wifi
- Turn on the printer and the home screen will open and tap the home button.
- Click the settings and tap the general settings.
- Tap the network settings, select wifi setup.
- Then select wifi recommended and select the start setup and the tap to the wifi setup wizard.
- Now connect the setup to the wifi network by selecting the network name and password.
- And then click the start button to start the setup.
Click ok to complete the setup
Epson WF 3540 printer troubleshooting
Epson WF 3540 printer not printing
- Restart the router and check whether it denotes the wifi symbol on the screen
- If not found, then connect the printer with the wireless network.
- If the symbol is visible then the printing process is resolved and also restart with the router.
- Then click the ok button and turn on the router for at least 30secs.
- Reconnect with the printer and try to print the paper, and now it solves the problem.
Epson WF 3540 printer offline
- Click the start menu, click on the device and printer button once and tap the printer.
- Tap the default print and click on the printer properties then click the standard default ports
- Configure the port, then enable SNMP ports and click on the ok button.
- Restart the computer and now run the printer.
Epson WF 3540 printing blank pages
- The first step is to make sure the ink cartridge is empty because it might also create a problem
- Run a nozzle check for the printer.
- When the printer software is not up to date then it may form an issues
- If incorrect size paper is fed to the printer, will print blank pages.
- Click on the setting to click the printer and click and launch the settings.
Epson WF 3540 Printer page Jam
- While printing the paper, the paper will lag in the middle so immediately remove the paper and again restart the printer.
- While printing the printer may lag because of rotating gear issues and the force will not transmit to the next gears.
- The next step is to check the paper eject sensor when the lever is blocked in the detector, realign the lever to make sure the issue is resolved.