Epson Workforce WF-2860
The Epson Workforce 2860 printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It supports a print area of a maximum of 8.5 x 47.2’’. The Epson printer supports borderless printing at 8.5 x 11’’. Its print speed is 14 ppm for black prints and 7.5 ppm for color prints.
The printer supports mobile printing with NFC, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, etc. It has the capability to get 99 copies from the original document. With this printer, you can do scanning with a color flatbed scanner. Additionally, it scans the document at a resolution of 2400 dpi.
Epson WF-2860 Setup
The simple procedure for Epson WF 2860 setup is:
- Unbox the Epson WF 2860 printer and keep it near to the power port.
- Tear off the coverings from the Epson WorkForce printer.
- Connect a faultless USB cord to the printer USB port.
- Then, connect the other end of your USB cable to the power port.
- Switch ON the power port and Epson printer.
- Wait until the Epson WF 2860 printer configures.
- Access the printer ink cartridge slots and open the slots.
- Load the ink cartridges slots with suitable ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge slots and keep suitable papers on the printer paper tray.
- Now, continue with the Epson WF-2860 Driver download and installation process to complete the setup.
Epson WF-2860 Driver
Epson Workforce pro WF 2860 driver download and setup is an easy and quick process. You can do it with a certain set of instructions given below. Here you will get the driver setup steps for Mac and Windows devices. Download the driver form official website epson.com/support/wf2860.
Epson WF-2860 Driver Windows
The simple procedure for Epson WF 2860 driver installation on Windows OS is:
- Power up the Windows computer and know the printer type.
- Choose the download button and go for the Driver option.
- Then, click on the Start option and access the section- Device Manager.
- After that, access the Device Hardware Categories and select the desired device.
- Then, go to the Driver tab and select the option- Update driver.
- Now, the Windows device begins searching for an updated version driver.
- If any updated version is available for Epson WF 2860 driver, update it.
- Load the Epson printer tray with compatible papers and print a sample page.
Epson WF-2860 Driver Mac
The simple instructions for Epson WF 2860 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Power up your Mac computer and Epson WF 2860 printer.
- Then, choose your preferred language on your printer panel.
- Take the driver CD from the pack and ensure to have no problem with it.
- Pull out the device CD tray and place the CD on it.
- Now, pull in the device CD tray for the CD to start functioning on the device.
- Follow the instructions given on the device screen and finish the driver setup.
- Print a page as a document to confirm proper Epson WF 2860 driver setup.
Epson WF-2860 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the control panel
The procedure for Epson WF 2860 wireless setup using the printer panel is:
- Save the suitable Epson WF 2860 driver setup file on the device.
- Extract the saved driver setup file and set it up as per the wizard steps.
- Turn ON the Epson WorkForce printer and choose its wireless button.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions and select your wireless network name.
- Proceed, enter the Wi-Fi password when the wizard asks and finish the process.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
The simple steps for this Epson WF 2860 wireless setup method are:
- Turn ON the Epson WF 2860 printer and device.
- Make sure to have a secure wireless connection in the device.
- Select the Home menu and choose the wireless setup option.
- Now, choose the Push Button option to continue.
- Press the WPS button of your wireless router and wait for a few seconds.
- Download and install the Eposn connect printer setup utility software for scan and Fax utility.
Epson WF-2860 Troubleshooting
Epson WF-2860 printer offline
The basic steps for fixing the Epson WF 2860 printer offline problem are:
- Check the Epson WF 2860 printer and ensure that it is perfect.
- Then, make sure that the USB cables are faultless.
- Move on to your preferred computer and choose the Start option.
- Select- Devices and Printers and select the symbol– Printer in Question.
- Choose the “See what’s printing” option and select- Epson WF 2860 printer name.
- Select the drop-down arrow and click on the Printer Online option.
- Remove the pending jobs and delete Epson WF 2860 printer from the computer.
- Add the Epson printer to the computer as per the on-screen procedure.
If you have more queries on this method, contact our team.
Epson WF-2860 printer won’t print
The procedure to solve Epson WF 2860 printer not printing issue is:
- Check and confirm that the USB cord connection is stable on the printer.
- Then, power up the computer and set Epson WF 2860 as the default printer.
- After that, update the installed Epson WF 2860 printer driver.
- Access the Print Spooler service and ensure that everything is correct.
- Stop the print jobs on your Epson printer.
- To know more on Epson Work Force printer check the link here.
Call our customer support experts if you have any doubts about this method.
Epson WF 2860 printing blank pages
If your Epson WF 2860 printer is printing blank pages, then use the below procedure to solve this:
- Take the ink cartridges and make sure that the ink levels are accurate.
- Remove the ink cartridges and load new cartridges if the old ink cartridges have any problems.
- Open the Epson WF 2860 printer paper tray and load compatible papers on it.
- Close the printer paper tray and open a document on the computer.
- Make sure that the document is free from blank pages.
- Finally, print a sample page.
Contact our tech support professionals if you require more support.
Epson WF 2860 Printer Paper Jam
The simple instructions for solving Epson WF 2860 paper jam problem are:
- Turn ON the computer and stop the print tasks.
- Take out the jammed papers from the printer paper tray.
- Choose the Start icon given on your Epson WF 2860 printer.
- Now, if you see the same problem again, press the power button of the Epson printer.
- Open the scanner unit of your Epson printer and remove the papers jammed in the printer.
- Close the scanner unit of the Epson WF 2860 printer and power up the Epson printer.
- Load a suitable set of sheets on the Epson printer tray and print a sample file.
Call our tech experts for additional assistance.
Epson WF-2860 won’t connect to wifi
The simple steps for fixing the Epson printer not connecting to wireless network issue are:
- Power up the Epson WF 2860 printer and choose the home button.
- Select the network option and go for the printer wireless settings.
- Choose your device wireless network name and proceed with the wizard steps.
- When the wizard prompts, enter the wireless network security code.
- Complete the wireless setup process.
Call our customer support experts for more information.