Epson WF 2650 printer setup
The Epson WF 2650 is an all-in-one, compact, and fast printer suitable for home offices. It delivers high-quality brochures, documents, and much more. The printer has a feature of auto 2-sided printing. It has an Auto Document Feeder with a capacity to manage 30 pages.
Its ISO print speed is 7.3 ISO ppm † for color and 13.0 ISO ppm † for blank prints. The printer is suitable for Scan, Fax, and Copy as well.
How to Setup or Install Epson WF 2650 printer
- Open the Epson WorkForce printer package.
- Take the new printer and keep it safely on a smooth surface.
- After that, take a new and undamaged USB cable & remove the cover from it.
- Connect the power cable to the Epson printer and power port.
- ON the power port and activate the WorkForce printer.
- Now, the WorkForce printer starts the configuring process.
- After the configuration, take the ink cartridges and shake them properly.
- Take off the coverings from the ink cartridges.
- Take compatible sheets and place them in the printer paper tray.
Epson WF 2650 Driver & Manual Download
Downloading and installing Epson WF 2650 driver is easily possible with a specific set of procedures. Here we are listing down the driver setup process for Mac, as well as Windows Os.
Epson WF 2650 Driver Download Windows
- Power up the Windows operating system.
- Check the Windows OS version and move on to the Printer type.
- Now, the device will display 3 options, choose the Driver option.
- Then, click on the Start menu and access the Device Manager folder.
- Go to the hardware categories and choose- computer.
- Access the driver tab and go for – update printer driver.
- The Windows device starts finding out the updated WF printer driver version.
- If updates are available, update the Epson WF 2650 driver.
- Finally, print a sample file.
Epson WF 2650 Printer Driver Download Mac
- Switch on the Mac computer and make sure that it has stable internet.
- After that, move on to the CD tray and open it.
- Place CD in the CD tray and close the tray.
- Now, the CD starts running on the Mac device.
- Continue with the wizard steps and select one language when the wizard prompts.
- Run the driver file and process with the procedure on the screen.
- Select the option- Easy Install and finish the process.
- Finally, take a print to ensure Epson WF 2650 driver setup.
Epson WF 2650 Wi-fi Setup
- How to Connect Epson WF 2650 printer to wifi
- Epson WF 2650 Scan to Computer
- How to scan multiple pages on epson WF 2650
- How do I reset my Epson WF 2650 printer?
- Epson WF 2650 firmware update
- Power up the Epson WF 2650 printer and access the home screen.
- Select the printer network settings option and continue.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup option on the touch panel.
- Now, the printer will show a list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the device Wi-Fi name and provide the passcode when the wizard asks.
Epson WF 2650 Scan to Computer
- To begin with, check to have printer software on the computer.
- Ensure that the printer is having the same network that the device has.
- Go to the Epson WF 2650 scanner and place a file on it.
- Move on to the printer touch panel and touch the home icon.
- Choose the Scan option and finish the scan process with the wizard steps.
How to scan multiple pages on Epson WF 2650
- Access the Epson WF 2650 printer scanner.
- Keep the main file properly on the scanner.
- Click on the Epson Scan option and make necessary changes in the scan settings.
- Preview the scan document and continue.
- Choose the scan area and go to the Epson WF 2650 Automatic Document Feeder.
- Load the Epson printer ADF with suitable documents and choose- Scan.
- ON the Epson printer and see its touch panel.
- Touch the home icon on the printer control panel.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and click- Restore Default Settings.
- Proceed to choose the Restore Network Settings option.
- Finish the reset process and restart Epson WF 2650 printer.
- To begin with, activate the computer
- You will see the Start menu on the left side of the screen, click on it.
- Go to the Epson printer software installed on the computer.
- After that, choose- Epson Software Updater Utility.
- If you do not see the utility in the device, install it with the on-screen steps.
- After the software utility installation, open it and choose your printer model.
- Continue and choose the firmware updater.
- You will see the Install Item option, choose it and complete the process.
Epson WF 2650 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson WF 2650 printer not printing
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi connection in the Epson WF 2650 is stable.
- Check and ensure that the ink levels are precise in the ink cartridges.
- Now, access the preferred computer and click on the Start menu.
- Move on to the device settings and go for the Device section.
- Select- Printers & Scanners and the computer will show your printer model, right-click on it.
- Now, access the Printing Preferences and go to the maintenance section.
- Choose- Epson Status Monitor 3 and access the section- services.msc.
- When you see the Print Spooler name, right-click on it.
- Stop the process and go to the section- File Explorer.
- Delete the file from the folder- File Explorer and move on to the Print Spooler again.
- Go to the startup type and set Automatic on it.
Epson WF 2650 printer offline
- To start with, make sure that your Epson printer model and USB cable are stable.
- Power up the Mac or Windows device and go to the Start menu.
- Now, access the control panel section and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Choose the icon- Printer in Question and click- See what’s printing.
- Go to the menu bar and choose your Epson printer model name.
- Select the drop-down menu and click- Use Printer Online.
- Cancel the print jobs and delete your Epson printer from the device.
- Add the printer to the computer with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, delete the printer driver and add it again to the device.
Epson WF 2650 printing blank pages
- Make sure that printer ink cartridges are perfect.
- Then, ensure that the ink cartridges contain the proper ink level.
- Change the ink cartridges if any problem with them.
- Take the ink cartridges and clear off their coverings.
- Install the cartridges into the slots.
- Then, fill the printer paper tray with a stack of papers.
- Choose a document without any blank page and take a sample print.
Epson WF 2650 Printer Paper Jam
- Cancel the print task from the device.
- Move on to the rear paper feed slot.
- Open the printer front cover and take out the jammed papers.
- Close the Epson printer front cover and load new compatible sheets on the paper tray.