How to fix the Epson printer is an offline issue?
Epson Offline issue is a frequent printer error that can be occurred during the print command or while assigning print work. First, use the Epson Printer control panel to check the printer error. Once you have verified the printer error, use the Epson Official page for instant support and printer requirements.Before stepping into the given instructions below, you need to check the printer driver software and other Epson Utility software for its latest and active status. Then, if required, connect through the Official Epson Page and start downloading the required updated driver file on the compatible system for flawless prints.
- First, confirm whether the printer is appropriate with its essential connections to execute the printing process.
- If the connection and configurations are not proper, use the Epson Manual given to access them correctly.
- If you have chosen the USB mode, check whether the connected USB cords are under the good condition to access flawlessly.
- Ensure the connected network and power connections are steady & stable to access the best printing work.
- Utilize the shortcut using the Windows+ R key to access the Run command. On the search tab, mention the Control panel and click ok.
- Next, choose the Devices & Printers option. Then, right-click to the desired Epson printer and pick the option- What’s printing option.
- Look whether any visible tick mark near the offline option. If visible, unmark it and enable the Epson printer online. Use the printer tab option and choose the Set as Default Printer option to bring the printer to the default access.
- Further, run the print job to ensure the troubleshooting procedure if the printer seems offline. Use the steps given below to recover online.
- Otherwise, try to use the Check for Updates option. Instantly update the driver software manually using the installation CD/DVD or Epson Official page support.
- If not, you can use the Driver Easy application to the Run the scan now option. The Driver easy app will promptly detect and produce solutions for your driver’s problems.
- Try to mark all and use the update all option.
- Utilize the uninstall option to uninstall and try to reinstall the driver using Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Now, attempt the print work using the print option. Still, you don’t find the printer online.
- Connect to the Our Technical Team for the Epson Printer instant solution & service.