How to Fix if Epson printer is not printing
Epson printer gives smudge-proof quality printouts all the time. Is your Epson printer not printing? No worries! We have solutions to get your Epson printer back printing. Are you frustrated with the printer errors? Resolve it with our simple troubleshooting steps. Follow the steps in this blog and keep your printer printing without hassles.
Step 1: Check your Epson printer connection
For a USB printer:
- Check if the USB cable sits in the rear of the printer and PC without hassles.
- Connect your printer to the PC without a hub and check if it is working.
- Try reconnecting the USB cable on the other USB port on your PC. Now, check if your PC and printer are ready to print.
- Also, try connecting a new USB cable and check if it is working.
For a network printer:
- Check the router, modem, and network signal you are using.
- Check the network connection status and replace the network cable, if needed.
For a Bluetooth printer:
- Check if you have placed your Epson printer close to the PC.
- Try re-pairing your printer and PC via Bluetooth and try to print.
Step 2: Set your Epson printer as the default printer
- Go to your PC and check if your PC works on the latest OS.
- Click on the start menu and search for the devices menu in it.
- Click on the printers and scanners menu and look for your Epson printer model.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the “Set as default” button.
- Reboot your printer and add it back to the PC.
- Now, take a test printout and check if your Epson printer is reliable.
Step 3: Update your Epson printer driver
- Open the Epson support page and click on your printer model.
- Get a list of drivers and choose a compatible Epson driver to download.
- After downloading the driver files, open an Epson driver installer.
- Follow the driver setup steps and choose a connectivity method you prefer.
- Now, install the driver and connect your Epson printer to the PC.
All these steps will help you fix the Epson printer problem. For further printing issues, you can contact the printer technicians.