Epson ET-4800 Connect
Epson ET-4800 setup
- Begin the process by unboxing the printing and placing it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material and attach the power cord. Power it up.
- Load the paper in the paper cassette and fill the ink tanks using the color code for guidance.
- To install the Epson ET-4800 driver, visit the Epson website. Choose a suitable Epson printer driver and download it.
- Once the download is complete, finish the process by installing it on the device.
- Meanwhile, connect the Epson EcoTank ET-4800 printer to a network. Key in the credentials on choosing wifi.
The first-time setup of the Epson ET-4800 printer is complete. Give the Epson printer a test run to ensure that the setup is complete.
Should you experience any difficulty, call us, and we will assist you with the setup.
Epson ET-4800 Driver
To complete the full setup of the printer, the Epson printer driver has to be downloaded and installed. The installation process is simple, and if you follow the given instructions below, you will be able to complete the process even if you are not a tech genius.
Epson ET-4800 Driver Windows
- Visit the Epson website to begin the download and the installation of the Epson ET-4800 printer driver.
- Enter a few details so that you can download the right driver software.
- Select the model number – Epson EcoTank ET-4800, and choose the operating system – Windows OS.
- Choose a suitable driver and download it. Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network and key in the credentials.
The Epson ET 4800 printer driver download and installation are complete.
Epson ET-4800 Driver Mac
- Visit the Epson website to complete the full setup of the Epson ET-4800 printer.
- On being redirected to the home page, Enter the model name – Epson ET-4800 and the right operating system – Mac OS.
- From the list of Epson ET 4800 drivers, download a suitable one.
- Begin the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the Epson ET-4800 printer to a wireless network.
Give the printer a test run to ensure the Epson EcoTank ET 4800 printer driver is downloaded and installed properly. If you face any issues along the way, we are more than happy to assist. Call us.
Epson ET-4800 Wireless Setup
- Once the physical setup of the Epson ET-4800 printer is complete, and the Epson ET-4800 driver installation is done, you will have to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- This process can be done during the installation, but you can use the below steps to complete the setup if it fails.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel on the printer. Click the Home button and, followed by this, the wifi icon.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. A list of available networks will appear. Choose the desired network and key in the credentials to connect to the wifi.
- With this, the Epson ET 4800 printer will now be connected to the wifi.
Take a quick test print to ensure that the Epson ET-4800 printer is connected to the network.
Epson ET-4800 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-4800 printer offline issues
- Complete a few physical checks to remove why the printer is offline. Check if all the cables connected to the printer are intact.
- Make Epson ET-4800 printer the default printer.
- Make sure the Epson ET 4800 driver is updated.
- Do the same for the device as well. Ensure that the device software is updated.
- Ensure there is ink in the tanks, there is no blockage of nozzles, and paper is inserted properly.
- Check if the wireless network is active and stable.
- If the issue persists, restart the Epson ET-4800 printer and complete the full setup process.
- Once the installation is done, open the Service app on the device and double click on Spooler twice. Now, make the start type automatic.
The above steps, if done accurately, will eliminate the issue of the Epson ET-4800 printer being offline. Should the issues continue to prevail contact us, so that the professionals will rectify the issue for you.
Epson ET-4800 is not printing
- Ensure that all the cables are intact and in place.
- The Epson ET-4800 printer should be the default printer. If it is not, complete the immediately.
- Make sure the Epson ET 4800 printer driver and the device software are updated.
- Make the Epson ET-4800 printer start-up type Automatic by changing the Printer Spooler that can be found in the device’s Service App.
- You also have the option of completing the full Epson ET-4800 printer setup.
With this, the Epson EcoTank ET-4800 printer should begin working. In any case that it does not, then contact us to sort it out.
Epson ET-4800 printing blank pages
- Make sure the document that is being printed is not blank.
- Ensure of the connection between the Epson ET-4800 printer and the device is active and stable.
- Make sure there is ink in the ink tanks.
- The quality of the paper should be checked. Replace it with better quality than the existing one.
- Clear out the nozzles to remove any block.
The above steps should remove any issue that is causing the Epson ET 4800 printer to print blank pages.
Epson ET-4800 printer paper jam
- When there is a paper jam, bring all printing jobs to an immediate halt to avoid further jams.
- Begin the process by identifying where the jam had taken place and remove it.
- Check the paper feed slot and open the front cover.
- To identify where the jam had taken place, remove the paper.
- To avoid the same from happening in the future, change the quality of paper used and ensure that it is aligned accurately.