Epson EcoTank ET-4700 Connect
Epson ET-4700 setup
- Unbox the Epson EcotankET-4700 to begin the printer setup.
- Place the Epson printer on a flat surface and connect the power cord.
- Proceed to power the printer.
- Fill in the ink tanks with the ink that came along with the printer with caution.
- Insert the sheets of paper in the paper cassette. Make sure the paper sheets I aligned properly using the side edge.
- To install an Epson ET-4700 driver visit the Epson website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that appear, giving permissions and access wherever necessary.
- You will be prompted to connect using a USB or a wireless network.
- Enter the Key in the credentials to connect to a wireless network.
- The wireless connection will establish between the printer and the computer.
Epson ET-4700 Driver
Installing Epson EcoTank ET-4700 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET-4700 Driver Windows
Follow the below steps to complete the download and installation of the Epson ET-4700 driver for Windows.
- After the unboxing and the initial setting up of the printer, proceed to download the Epson ET-4700 driver.
- To download the Epson ET-4700 driver for Windows, visit the Epson website, epson.com/support/et4700.
- From the given list, choose the basic driver for windows and install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and setup a connection.
- Choose from the given options of connecting using a USB or a wireless network connection.
- Choose the wireless network connection and enter Key in the wifi credentials.
- Within a few minutes, the link will be established for the Windows driver.
Epson ET-4700 Driver Mac
Follow the below process to install the Epson ET-4700 driver for Mac.
- After the initial Epson ET-4700 is complete, you will have to download the Epson ET-4700 driver to complete the full installation of the printer.
- To initiate the installation, visit the Epson website, www.epson.com/support/et4700, and download the Epson ET-4700 driver for Mac OS.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the wireless setup network.
- Key in the wifi credentials and proceed to complete a few more on-sure instructions. Within a few seconds, will develop the connection.
Epson ET-4700 Wireless setup
Using Control panel
- After the initial set up of the ET-4700 and the installation of the driver, connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Connect the printer using the Wireless Setup Wizard if it fails to connect during the initial ET-4700 setup.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel and press the home button.
- Followed by this, click the wifi icon and proceed to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Key in the wifi credentials to connect.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established.
- Download and install the Epson ET-4700 connect setup utility to print any document from your email.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
Follow the below guidelines to complete the Epson ET 4700 printer to a network using WPS
- Power up the Epson ET-4700 printer. Ensure that the printer is close to the router.
- Make sure you have access to an active and stable wifi connection.
- On the Epson ET printer, select the Home button and followed by the wifi setup.
- Followed by this, proceed to push the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Move over to the wifi router and locate the WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- The WPS push button and wifi router button should be pressed simultaneously.
The connection will be established in a few seconds. Repeat the process until the connection is established.
Epson ET-4700 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-4700 printer offline
- Use the below checklist to solve the offline printer alert. Ensure that the cables that are connected to the printer and the device are intact.
- Make the Epson ET-4700 as the default printer.
- Ensure that the device is updated with the latest software.
- Do the same for the printer. Ensure that the Epson driver is updated.
- If not, proceed to visit the Epson support website and update it.
- Complete other checks, such as filling the ink tank and clearing blocked nozzles.
- Despite the above changes, the printer remains to indicate an error, complete the complete Epson ET-4700 setup process.
Epson ET-4700 not printing
- Check if all the cables that connect the printer and the device are intact and in place.
- Ensure that the Epson printer is made the default printer.
- The Epson ET-4700 printer should have the updated driver version for the printer to function.
- The same should be done for the device as well. The device has to be updated.
- Once the Epson ET-4700 driver is updated, open the Service App and double click on ‘Printer Spooler.’
- Set the start type to Automatic.
- Give the printer a quick test run.
Epson ET-4700 printing blank pages
- Make sure that the printer is not a blank document.
- Ensure that the wireless network is accessible to both the printer and the device.
- Replace the sheets of paper with better quality paper.
- Clear any nozzle blocks that could be causing an issue.
- Check for other problems like lack of ink or any different internal paper setting.
- The Epson ET-4700 should no longer be blank print documents.
Epson ET-4700 Printer Paper Jam
- Begin to troubleshoot by stopping all the active print jobs.
- Identify where the spot has taken place in the printer.
- To check for the paper jam, open the paper feeder slot and the front cover.
- Remove the paper that is stuck.
- TO avoid any further jams in the future, replace the paper with better quality paper.
- Ensure that the paper sheets are aligned properly.
- The above steps will assist in removing the paper jam. Ensure to enforce the changes to avoid paper jams in the future.
Epson ET 4700 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Follow the below steps to remove the issue that is not allowing the Epson ET 4700 to connect to a network.
- Make sure the wireless connection is active and accessible. Check if the issue prevails with other devices as well.
- Ensure that the Epson ET-3830 is placed close to the router to pick on signals.
- Check if there are any access restrictions set on the router that could be causing the issue. If there are any, then add the device address on the router.
- If the connection does not establish automatically then, you can key in the details manually.
- Note the WEP key and the WPS passphrase are accurate and correct.