Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Connect
- To connect the printer to a device, visit the Epson Support Website.
- Download and install the compatible Epson ET-2850 driver software.
- Connect the printer and computer to a network (wired/wireless).
- Once the connection is established, take the first print to ensure the Epson ET-2850 setup process.
Epson ET-2850 setup
Follow the instructions below for the Epson ET-2850 Setup:
- Unbox the Epson ET-2850 printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Using the power cord, turn on the Epson printer.
- Fill the ink tanks with the ink that came along with the printer.
- Visit the Epson official website and download the Epson ET-2850 driver and install it.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network during the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the wifi credentials.
- You can also choose to connect using the USB option.
- Give the printer a test print to ensure the epson et 2850 setup.
- Download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility to print, fax directly from your email.
Epson ET-2850 Driver
Installing Epson EcoTank ET-2850 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Windows
- Once the initial printer setup is completed, download and install a driver to get the printer up and running.
- Visit the Epson website, www.epson.com/support/et2850, and download the Epson ET-2850 driver for Windows.
- Run the driver software saved in the downloaded folder to start the installation.
- During the installation, you will ask to connect using a Wireless Network or a USB connection.
- Enter the Wi-Fi credentials and wait for an active connection.
- Connect the et 2850 printer with the windows device.
- With this, the driver installation process is complete.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Mac
- After the printer setup is complete, proceed to install the Epson ET-2850 driver.
- Connect both the printer and the device connected to the same wireless network.
- Visit the Epson website www.epson.com/support/et2850 to download the driver for Mac OS.
- From the given list, download the suitable driver and install it.
- Choose a network connection, either a wireless network or USB.
- Proceed to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, proceed to connect the printer and device.
Epson ET-2850 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
- On the driver installation process, it will prompt you to connect to a wireless network..
- If it fails to connect, use the wireless setup wizard to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Move over to the printer’s Control Panel and choose the Home button.
- Followed by this, choose the Wi-Fi icon and follow the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Enter Wi-Fi user name and password and wait a few seconds.
- With this, the wireless connection will be established.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
- Power on the Epson ET-2850 for connecting the printer to a network.
- Ensure that there is an active WiFi connection. Keep the printer near to the WiFi router.
- Press the WPS button located on the wifi router.
- Together, do the same on the ET2850 printer by clicking the Home button.
- Next, click on the wifi setup option and select the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- In a few seconds, the printer will be connected to the device.
- To ensure Epson ET-2850 wireless setup, take a sample print.
Epson ET-2850 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2850 printer offline
- Ensure that all the cables connecting the printer and the device are perfect.
- Set the Epson ET-2850 printer as the default printer.
- Ensure that the device (Windows/Mac) has updated Epson ET-2850 driver software.
- The printer should have the latest driver. If not, download and install it.
- Make sure that the ink tank is filled, and all the nozzles blocks are clear.
- If the Epson printer continues to be offline, proceed to complete the initial setup process.
Epson ET-2850 not printing
- Make sure that the cables are properly connected.
- Make Epson ET-2850 printer a default printer.
- Ensure that both the device and the printer are updated with the latest updates.
- After the Epson printer driver has been updated, open the Service App and look for the Printer Spooler.
- On finding it, double click it and set the start type to Automatic.
- Complete a quick test run to check if the printer is working.
Epson ET-2850 printing blank pages
- Check if the document that is being printed is not a blank document
- Check if both the printer and the device are on the same network connections.
- Look for other issues such as no ink or internal printer settings.
- Replace the quality of the paper.
- Clear any nozzle blocks that could be there.
- The following steps should assist in solving the issue of the printer printing blank pages.
Epson ET-2850 Printer Paper Jam
Follow this step-by-step process to remove a paper jam
- The first step would be to ensure that all printing jobs have been stopped.
- Move over to the printer to identify where the paper has been jammed.
- Check the paper feeder slot and the front cover.
- Remove any paper that is stuck.
- Replace the quality of the paper and align it properly to avoid any paper jam issues in the future.