Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Connect
The Epson ET-2850 is a compact and sleek all-in-one printer. With the advanced features of this printer, no need to connect the printer to the Windows or Mac device, simply use your smartphone for printing. Unbox the printer and set it up. All that you will have to do is download the Epson Smart Panel App and proceed to connect.
- To connect the printer to a device, visit the Epson Support Website.
- Download and install the compatible Epson ET-2850 driver software.
- Connect the printer and computer to a network (wired/wireless).
- Once the connection is established, take the first print to ensure the Epson ET-2850 setup process.
Epson ET-2850 setup
Follow the instructions below for the Epson ET-2850 Setup:
- Unbox the Epson ET-2850 printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Using the power cord, turn on the Epson printer.
- Fill the ink tanks with the ink that came along with the printer.
- Visit the Epson official website and download the Epson ET-2850 driver and install it.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network during the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the wifi credentials.
- You can also choose to connect using the USB option.
- Give the printer a test print to ensure the epson et 2850 setup.
- Download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility to print, fax directly from your email.
Epson ET-2850 Driver
Installing Epson EcoTank ET-2850 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Windows
- Once the initial printer setup is completed, download and install a driver to get the printer up and running.
- Visit the Epson website, www.epson.com/support/et2850, and download the Epson ET-2850 driver for Windows.
- Run the driver software saved in the downloaded folder to start the installation.
- During the installation, you will ask to connect using a Wireless Network or a USB connection.
- Enter the Wi-Fi credentials and wait for an active connection.
- Connect the et 2850 printer with the windows device.
- With this, the driver installation process is complete.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Mac
- After the printer setup is complete, proceed to install the Epson ET-2850 driver.
- Connect both the printer and the device connected to the same wireless network.
- Visit the Epson website www.epson.com/support/et2850 to download the driver for Mac OS.
- From the given list, download the suitable driver and install it.
- Choose a network connection, either a wireless network or USB.
- Proceed to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, proceed to connect the printer and device.
Epson ET-2850 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
- On the driver installation process, it will prompt you to connect to a wireless network..
- If it fails to connect, use the wireless setup wizard to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Move over to the printer’s Control Panel and choose the Home button.
- Followed by this, choose the Wi-Fi icon and follow the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Enter Wi-Fi user name and password and wait a few seconds.
- With this, the wireless connection will be established.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
- Power on the Epson ET-2850 for connecting the printer to a network.
- Ensure that there is an active WiFi connection. Keep the printer near to the WiFi router.
- Press the WPS button located on the wifi router.
- Together, do the same on the ET2850 printer by clicking the Home button.
- Next, click on the wifi setup option and select the Push Button Setup (WPS).
- In a few seconds, the printer will be connected to the device.
- To ensure Epson ET-2850 wireless setup, take a sample print.
Epson ET-2850 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2850 printer offline
- Ensure that all the cables connecting the printer and the device are perfect.
- Set the Epson ET-2850 printer as the default printer.
- Ensure that the device (Windows/Mac) has updated Epson ET-2850 driver software.
- The printer should have the latest driver. If not, download and install it.
- Make sure that the ink tank is filled, and all the nozzles blocks are clear.
- If the Epson printer continues to be offline, proceed to complete the initial setup process.
Epson ET-2850 not printing
- Make sure that the cables are properly connected.
- Make Epson ET-2850 printer a default printer.
- Ensure that both the device and the printer are updated with the latest updates.
- After the Epson printer driver has been updated, open the Service App and look for the Printer Spooler.
- On finding it, double click it and set the start type to Automatic.
- Complete a quick test run to check if the printer is working.
Epson ET-2850 printing blank pages
- Check if the document that is being printed is not a blank document
- Check if both the printer and the device are on the same network connections.
- Look for other issues such as no ink or internal printer settings.
- Replace the quality of the paper.
- Clear any nozzle blocks that could be there.
- The following steps should assist in solving the issue of the printer printing blank pages.
Epson ET-2850 Printer Paper Jam
Follow this step-by-step process to remove a paper jam
- The first step would be to ensure that all printing jobs have been stopped.
- Move over to the printer to identify where the paper has been jammed.
- Check the paper feeder slot and the front cover.
- Remove any paper that is stuck.
- Replace the quality of the paper and align it properly to avoid any paper jam issues in the future.