Epson ET-2803 Connect
Epson ET-2803 Setup
- Begin the first-time Epson ET-2803 setup by unboxing it and placing it on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective material and connect it to a power supply. Power up the printer.
- Load quality paper into the paper cassette and fill up the tank with ink.
- Proceed to install the Epson ET-2803 driver. For this, visit the www.epson.com/support/et2803.
- Key in details such as product name and operating systems.
- Download and install a suitable driver.
- The setup wizard will prompt you to choose a USB or Wireless network connection option during the installation.
- If you choose a wireless network, key in the credentials and the connection in a few seconds.
Give the Epson EcoTank ET-2803 printer a test printer to ensure the process has been completed accurately.
Ensure that the process of setting up and installing the Epson ET 2803 printer is performed correctly to avoid any damage to the printer. If you rather leave it to the professionals, then give us a call.
Epson ET-2803 Driver
Installing the Epson ET-2803 driver takes on a few minutes to complete. All you need to do is, visit the website, download and install the driver. We have listed a few simple steps that have to be followed to download drivers for Windows OS and Mac OS.
Epson ET-2803 Driver Windows
- Begin the process by visiting the www.epson.com/support/et2803 website will be directed to the homepage.
- Key in the details of the printer, such as the name – Epson ET-2803. And the details of the device, such as the operating system – Windows OS.
- Choose a suitable driver and download it. Proceed to install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- The setup wizard will prompt you to connect to a network using the USB or Wireless network option during the installation.
- If you choose a Wireless network, enter the wifi password in the wifi credentials.
- Take a test print on Epson EcoTank ET 2803 to complete the driver setup.
With this, the download and the installation of the Epson ET-2803 for Windows are complete.
Epson ET-2803 Driver Mac
- Visit the Epson ET-2803 to complete the download and installation of the Epson ET-2803 driver.
- Key in the details on-screen, such as printer name – Epson EcoTank ET-2803 and Mac OS’s operating system.
- Choose a suitable Epson ET-2803 driver and download it.
- Proceed to install the Epson ET-2803 driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- You will be prompted to connect to a network during the installation through a USB or Wireless Connection.
- Connect to an available wireless network, key in the credentials and the connection will be established.
With this, the download and the installation of the Epson ET-2803 for Mac are complete.
Epson ET-8550 Wireless Setup
- Once the Epson ET-2803 setup and installation is complete, the setup will prompt you to connect to a wireless network.
- If it fails to connect at this point, move over to the Epson EcoTank-2803 printer’s display and choose the Control Panel.
- Followed by this, choose the home button then the wifi icon.
- Choose the Wireless setup wizard, and a list of the available network will show up.
- Choose the desired network and connect to it by keying in the credentials.
- Take a quick test printer to check if the Epson ET-2803 printer is connected properly to the wireless network.
- Download and install the Epson ET-2803 connect printer setup utility to print any document through email.
Epson ET-2803 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2803 printer offline
- Begin the process by ensuring that all cables are intact.
- Ensure that the Epson ET-2803 is the default printer.
- Make sure the Epson driver is updated. If not, proceed to do the same immediately.
- The device not updated could be a possible reason why the printer is offline.
- Check if the wireless network connection is active and stable.
- Ensure if there is sufficient ink in the tank, the paper cassette is filled with paper and blocked nozzles are removed.
- If the issue continues to prevail, complete the full setup of the Epson EcoTank 2803 printer.
Should the issue continue to prevail, you can contact us to get the printer functioning once again.
Epson ET-2803 not printing
- Ensure that the cables that are connecting the printer and the device are intact.
- Set Epson ET-2803 printer as a default printer.
- Update the Epson ET-2803 driver and the Window or Mac software.
- Once the update is complete, open the Service app, double click on the Printer Spooler, and change the start-up to Automatic.
- If the Epson EcoTank 2803 continues to fail to print, then complete the full setup and installation again.
If the issue persists, complete the above checklist accurately, or you could call the professions to remove the errors.
Epson ET- 2803 printing blank pages
- The document that is printer should be checked if it is blank.
- The computer and the Epson ET-2803 printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Look for issues such as no ink in the ink tank and check the internal printer settings.
- Recheck the quality of the paper and replace it with better quality.
- Clear the nozzles that could be causing the Epson ET-2803 printer to print blank pages.
Epson ET- 2803 Printer Paper Jam
- Follow the step by step process to remove the paper jam. Begin by bringing the current print job to a halt immediately.
- Check the printer to identify where the jam has taken place.
- Open the front cover and the paper cassette.
- On locating the printer, remove the jammed paper.
- Close the front door and the paper cassette.
Replace the quality of the paper and ensure that it is aligned properly to avoid further jams in the future.