Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Connect
The Epson ET-2800 is an all-in-one printer that has a compact body. This design makes it easy to place it anywhere in the office or home office.
This printer allows you to print and scan to any device, and it does not limit you to use a Windows or a Mac device. Instead, the Epson ET 2800 can be connected to smartphones using Epson smart panel app makes it easy and convenient. Once the printer is unboxed and ready for setup, downloads and installs the Epson ET-2800 driver. Following this, connect it to a device using the wireless setup wizard.
A more straightforward way to connect is to the smartphone. Download the Epson Smart Panel App and add the printer. With this, the Epson ET-2800 is ready to take your prints. To know more about Epson Ecotank Printer.
Epson ET-2800 Setup
Here are the steps to follow to complete the Epson ET-2800 setup.
- Start the Epson ET-2800 setup by unboxing the printer. Now, proceed to place it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material. Using the power cord, attached it to the printer and the other end to the power socket. Power it up.
- Empty the ink bottles into the tank with caution. Use the colour-coded stickers as a guide to add the right colors.
- Pull out the paper cassette and place the sheet of paper. Use the side edge to align it and close the cassette back.
- Move over to the device and download the Epson ET-2800 driver from the Epson Support Website.
- All that needs to be done is follow the on-screen instructions.
- Run the downloaded Epson EcoTank ET 2800 driver and setup the program.
- A prompt will allow you to connect to a wireless network automatically. Once you enter the wireless key in the credentials wizard, the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 setup is complete.
Epson ET-2800 Driver
Installing Epson EcoTank ET 2800 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET-2800 Driver Windows
Steps to download the Epson ET-2800 driver and install it for Windows
- On completing the Espon ET 2800 setup, proceed to download and install the driver to complete the full setup.
- To download the Epson ET-2800 driver, visit www.epson.com/support/et2800 to download the driver for Windows.
- Choose a suitable driver from the list and download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, giving access and permissions.
- Choose the connectivity settings, in this case, choose a wireless network connection.
- Follow the other onscreen instructions, and with this, the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 driver is downloaded and installed.
Epson ET-2800 Driver Mac
- Follow the given steps to download the Epson ET-2800 driver for Mac.
- Complete the physical Epson ET 2800 setup and proceed to download and install the driver.
- Visit the Epson support website, www.epson.com/support/et2800, to download the Epson ET 2800 driver for Mac OS.
- Ensure that the OS is chosen accurately, in this case, Mac OS.
- From the given list of drivers, choose the suitable one and download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach a network setup.
- Choose a wireless network and key in the credentials.
- Continue to complete the process, and in a few seconds, the wireless connection will be established.
Epson ET-2800 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
- Complete the first time Epson ET-2800 setup, download and install the driver and it will automatically guide you to establishing a wireless network setup.
- At times when it fails, use the printer’s control panel to establish a connection.
- Move over to the printer and press the Home button.
- Choose the WiFi icon and proceed with the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 wireless setup.
- A list of available networks will show up on your display.
- Key in the wireless network credentials and continue the process to connect.
- Within, a few seconds the connection will be established.
- Download and install Epson ET-2800 connect setup utility to print any photo , document through email.
Epson ET 2800 – Using WPS to Connect to a Network
Here are the steps to connect the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 printer to a network
- Switch on the Epson ET 2800 printer to begin the process of connecting to a network.
- Note that you should have an active and stable wifi connection.
- Now, on the Epson ET 2800 printer, click the Home button.
- Click Ok on Wi-Fi setup and proceed.
- When you find the Push Button setup, press Ok.
- Move over to the wifi router immediately. Press and hold the WPS button.
- Complete the process simultaneously.
The connection using WPS connect will be complete.
Epson ET-2800 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2800 printer offline
Complete the following steps to eliminate all the possible errors that could be causing the printer to stay offline.
- Do a physical check to ensure if all the cables between the device and the Epson Printer are intact.
- Make sure the Epson ET-2800 is set as the default printer.
- Check if the installed driver is updated. If not, do so immediately.
- Ensure that the device has updated software as well.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Epson ET-2800 driver software and complete the setup again.
- Complete other checks such as blocked printer nozzles, paper jam, or no ink in the cartridges.
- This checklist should assist in setting up the Epson ET-2800 and bringing it back to a working condition.
Epson ET-2800 printer won’t print
- Begin by checking if all the cables between the Epson printer and the device are intact.
- If the Epson printer is connected to a wireless network, then ensure that the connection is stable and active.
- Ensure that the device has the latest update. If not, update the software right away.
- Make sure the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 driver is updated. If not, proceed to download the updated version.
- Move over to service. msc on the device and look for Printer Spooler. Click it twice.
- Set the start type as automatic. Apply these changes.
- Complete a quick test by giving a test run to the printer.
Epson ET-2800 printing blank pages
- Check if both the device and the printer are on the same active wireless network.
- Replace the paper and change the type of quality to a better one.
- Check if there is any blockage in the nozzle that could be the cause.
- Check the internal settings, especially the paper settings.
- Ensure the document being printer is not a blank document.
- Check the tank to see if it needs a refill.
The steps should solve the issue of the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 shooting blank prints. If the problem continues to remain, call us to assist.
Epson ET 2800 Printer Paper Jam
Here is a step-by-step guide to assist with a paper jam.
- The first step is to stop all ongoing jobs immediately.
- Move over to the printer. The display should indicate an alert stating there is a paper jam.
- Check the paper feeder slot to see if any paper is caught.
- Move over to the front cover of the printer and open it carefully.
- Locate where the sheets have been jammed and remove them with caution.
- To avoid a paper jam in the future, replace the papers from the paper tray with a different ream of paper and align it properly.
Epson ET 2800 won’t connect to wifi.
Follow the below guidelines to remove the issue causing the Epson ET 2800 to not connect to the wifi.
- Check if the wifi connection is active and stable. Also, check if the router is compatible with the Epson ET 2800 you are trying to connect.
- Ensure that the Epson ET 2800 and the wifi router are placed close to each other.
- Add the device; if you do not, there has been a restriction to connect to devices.
- There are times when the desired network doesn’t show up in the menu for various reasons. As an alternative, the network name (SSID) and the credentials can be manually entered.
- Ensure that the WEP key or WPA passphrase are entered correctly.