Epson ET-2550 Connect
Epson ET-2550 Setup
- Unpack the Epson ET 2550 printer and place it on a plane surface.
- Take the power cable and connect it to the wall outlet. Remove all the packaging material inside and outside of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Refer to the procedure given in the manuals to load the paper and the ink cartridges.
- Connect the device using a USB cable or wireless connection.
- Download the Epson ET 2550 printer driver.
- Open the downloaded software on local folder.
- Click install, and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the software setup.
- Now, take a test print to complete the Epson ET 2550 setup.
Epson ET 2550 Driver
Epson ET 2550 driver download on Windows
- Connect Epson ET 2550 printer and the Windows system to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the Windows operating software.
- Open the browser and search www.epson.com/support/et2550.
- Download the Epson ET 2550 driver for windows from the list.
- Open the driver file and initiate the installation settings.
- Follow the on-page prompts and complete Epson ET 2550 driver installation.
- Choose a compatible connectivity mode, and complete the setup. Take a test print.
Epson ET 2550 driver download on Mac
- Choose a compatible Epson printer driver for the OS.
- Connect Mac and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Open any internet browser, search epson.com/support/et2550.
- Download the compatible driver for Mac OS.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the installation based on the setup wizard guidelines.
- Reboot the device-initiated test print.
Epson ET-2550 Wi-Fi setup
Using Control panel:
Follow the below steps to connect the Epson et-2550 printer to a wireless network device.
- Turn on the wireless network and conduct a network test to make sure the connection is stable.
- Load enough paper in the paper input cassette of the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Place the device in the range of the Wi-Fi router.
- On the printer control panel, press the home button and select network setup.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Select the wireless network and enter the password and click OK.
- Complete the on-screen Epson ET-2550 wireless setup procedure, connect the device to the same network and initiate a test print.
- Power up the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Ensure that the wifi is active and stable.
- Move over to the Epson ET 2550 printer and press the home button.
- Followed by this, select the wifi setup and then OK.
- Locate the Push Button Setup, and then press OK.
- Move over to the wifi router. Now, press and hold the WPS button.
- Press the WPS button on the printer and the router simultaneously.
- The connection will develop between the Epson ET-2550 printer and router within a few seconds.
Epson ET-2550 Scan Setup
Epson ET-2550 scan to computer
- Place the document on the scanner bed of the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Make sure the power connection is not fluctuating.
- Integrate both the devices to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Press the home screen on the Epson printer and select the scan button.
- Choose the computer option and select the OS
- Finalize the scan format and click the button to initiate the scanning operation.
Scan more than one page using Epson ET-2550
- Position the documents printed side in the scanner bed.
- Open the Epson scan option and do the required settings on it.
- Selected device folder to save the scan.
- Choose preview and select scan area.
- Place the documents on the automatic feeder and select the scan option post-finalizing the format.
Epson ET-2550 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 2550 not printing
- Cross-check the connection between the device and the printer.
- Open the computer press the control panel select device and printer section right-click on the printer.
- Remove the printer from the device.
- Download and install an updated printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the setup.
- Open services .msc
- Click on the print spooler option twice.
- Select the start type option as automatic and the status of service as running.
- Cancel all the print jobs.
- Initiate a test print.
Epson ET 2550 printer offline
- Cross-check whether the wireless connection is not fluctuating.
- Connect two devices to the same network.
- Check whether the printer is turned ON and the power is not fluctuating.
- Open the control panel on your Windows or Mac system
- select devices choose the printers section and click on the printer name
- Right-click on it and select see what is printing.
- Select the printer option and choose the drop-down menu.
- Select use printer online and delete the Epson printer driver from the OS
- Download an updated printer driver and complete the installation.
- Remove the printer and re-add it.
Epson ET 2550 printer printing blank pages
- Check whether the cartridge is full.
- Run a network check and makes sure it is stable.
- Remove any packaging material if present in the print.
- Check whether the paper input tray is not overloaded.
- Make sure to use tips on quality printing paper.
- Run a nozzle check on the printer.
- Select the layout settings and make sure it is proper.
Epson ET 2550 printer paper jam
- Cancel the print job, open the front cover of the rear paper feed slot and remove the jammed paper gently.
- Close the front cover and feed the flat dry paper with the printable side facing appropriately
- Do not feed damp or curled paper.
How do I reset my Epson ET 2550 printer?
- Save Epson resetter software on the device.
- Open and run the software file and adjustment program.
- Select the Epson ET 2550 printer, follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the process.
- Click the maintenance section and choose the waste ink pad counter.
- Click on the main pad counter box and select continue.
- Click on the installation button, and the printer restarts.
Epson ET 2550 firmware update
- Turn on the windows or mac OS and Select start.
- Choose Epson software and click on Epson software updater.
- Select the printer name and select firmware Updater.
- Choose to install items and complete the on-going procedure. Initiate a test print.
Epson ET-2760 won’t connect to wifiHere is a checklist to identify and remove issues that are not allowing you to connect to the wifi
- Check if the wireless router is functioning properly by connecting it to another device.
- Make sure that the Epson ET 2760 and the wifi router are placed nearby.
- Check for any access restrictions that could be set. If so, register the device on the router and proceed.
- If the (network name) SSID fails to appear on the list of available networks, then you can manually enter the network name and key in other credentials.
- If it continues to fail to connect, then the WEP Key or WPA passphrase could be wrong.