Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Connect
The Epson EcoTank Photo 8500 is a printer designed to deliver high-quality printers. Getting the Epson ET-8500 is the right choice. The setup, installation, and troubleshooting processes are simple and quick. You have the option of not only connecting it to the device but smartphones too.
Download the Epson Smart Panel App and add the smartphone. But if you choose a device to connect to, after unboxing and setup the printer, download the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 driver and install it. Proceed to connect the printer to a network. The brand new printer is ready to shoot prints.
Epson ET-8500 setup
Follow the below guidelines to setup the Epson EcoTank Photo 8500
- Start the process of the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 setup by unboxing the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective material.
- Use the power cord to connect the printer and the power socket.
- Fill in the ink tanks and power it up.
- Load the paper in the paper cassette. Use the side edge guide to place the paper properly.
- Proceed to install the Epson ET-8500 setup process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect to a wireless network or the USB cable.
- You could also manually enter the network credentials on the printer’s display, through the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Take a test print, (ctrl+P) on any photo document.
Epson ET-8500 Driver
Installing Epson Ecotank photo ET 8500 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson ET-8500 driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET-8500 Driver Download Windows
Steps for Driver download and install for Windows OS
- Once the printer is setup, proceed to install the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 and download it.
- Visit the Support website, www.epson.com/support/et8500 to download the Epson EcoTank Photo ET 8500.
- Type the printer model number and choose the operating system, in this case, a Windows OS.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and give access and permissions wherever necessary.
- Choose the connectivity option, opt for Wireless Network Connection.
- Follow the other on-screen instructions and with this, the Epson ET-8500 driver is installed.
Epson ET-8500 Printer Driver Download Mac
Steps for Driver download and install for Mac OS
- After the initial Epson ET-8500 setup is complete proceed to download the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Driver and install it.
- On the web search bar, type epson.com/support/et8500 to download the Epson EcoTank Photo 8500 driver.
- Select the operating system Mac OS from the list and proceed to choose a driver from the list.
- Download the suitable Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 driver and continue to install it.
- Run the file and follow the onscreen instructions to establish a Wireless Network Connection.
- With this, the Epson ET-8500 is ready to take your prints.
Epson ET-8500 Wireless Setup
- After the initial set up of the Epson EcoTank photo ET-8500 and the installation of the driver, connect the printer to a wireless network.
- If the wireless connection fails to connect during the initial Epson ET-8500 setup connect the printer using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel and press the home button.
- Followed by this click the WiFi icon and proceed to choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Enter wifi passcode in the wireless credentials to connect.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established.
- Download and install the Epson ET-8500 connect printer setup utility to print the document from through email.
Epson ET-8500 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-8500 printer offline
- Check if all the cables that are connected are intact.
- Move over to the Devices and Printer section and make Epson EcoTank Photo ET 8500 the default printer.
- Make sure that the driver installed is the updated driver. If it is not, reinstall the latest driver.
- Check the same for the device and complete the updating process.
- Perform other physical checks like ink in the cartridges, blocked printer nozzles, or improper paper insert.
- Remove the Epson printer from the device and perform the setup once again.
- This checklist should assist in removing the Epson printer offline status.
Epson ET-8500 printer won’t print
- Ensure that all cables are connected properly and are intact between the Epson printer and the device.
- If the Epson printer is connected to a wireless network then ensure that the connection is active and stable.
- Make sure the device is updated and is on the latest version.
- The driver should be updated. If it is still on an old driver then install the updated version from the Epson Support website.
- Proceed to move over to the services. msc on the device and click Printer Spooler twice. Now, set the start type to Automatic.
- Proceed to take a print. With the above completed, the printer should now begin to function properly.
Epson ET-8500 printing blank pages
- Begin by checking if the device and the Epson printer are connected to the same wireless network that is active.
- Replace the paper that has been inserted with a fresh bunch of suitable paper.
- Check if there is any blockage in the nozzle of the printers.
- Check the internal paper settings on the device are accurate as per the requirement.
- Ensure that the document printed is not a blank document.
- Refill the tank with ink if necessary.
- These steps should provide a solution to the issue of blank pages being printed.
Epson ET-8500 Printer Paper Jam
- Follow the steps to remove a paper jam for the Epson EcoTank Photo 8500 printer
- Bring all the prints to a halt immediately.
- Move over to the printer, and look where the jam has occurred.
- Move over to the printer and check the paper feeder slot.
- Move over to the front cover of the printer and open it with caution.
- Identify where the paper has been jammed and remove it carefully.
Replace the paper tray with a more suitable paper that is aligned properly to avoid paper jam in the future.