Epson XP 440 printer setup
How to Setup or Install Epson XP 440 printer
The general steps for Epson XP 440 printer setup are:
- Open the Epson printer package and take the printer out.
- Keep the printer in a safe place and remove all the covering materials from it.
- Take a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the electric port.
- Connect the other end of the USB cord to the Epson XP 440 printer.
- Adjust the time, language, and date on the printer as per your requirements.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Place compatible papers into the printer paper tray.
- Check the computer OS version and download a compatible printer driver on it.
- After that, open the downloaded driver file.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and install the driver.
- While installing the driver, choose a method to connect the printer and computer.
- Finish Epson XP 440 setup and take a sample print.
Epson XP 440 Driver Download
Installing Epson XP 440 driver on the device is not a challenging task. The printer driver setup process is easily possible on Mac and Windows OSs. Here are the instructions for driver installation:
Epson XP 440 Driver Download Windows
The instructions for Epson XP 440 driver installation on your Windows computer is:
- Switch ON the computer (Windows).
- Save Epson XP 440 driver setup on the Windows computer.
- Open the setup file on the computer and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Click either USB or Wi-Fi network method when the device screen prompts.
- Complete Epson XP 440 driver installation and take a print of the file.
Epson XP 440 Printer Driver Download Mac
- To begin with, tear off all the covering materials from the CD.
- Move on to the device and turn it ON.
- Open the device CD tray and ensure to have no damage.
- Place the CD on the device CD tray and close the CD tray.
- Select the desired language from the given list and choose the Epson software.
- Access the printer driver file and open it to start the driver setup process.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and continue to choose the Easy Install option.
- Finish the ongoing process and print a sample document.
Epson XP 440 Wi-fi Setup
Wireless setup using the Control Panel
Here are the step-by-step instructions for Epson XP 440 Wi-Fi setup via the control panel:
- Power up the Epson XP 440 printer and go to its printer panel.
- Press the displayed icon- home and select the wireless icon.
- Now, access the wireless setup wizard and go for your Wi-Fi name.
- Use the on-screen setup steps and when the screen prompts, type the Wi-Fi key.
- Complete the Epson XP 440 wireless setup process.
Using WPS to Connect to a Network
The simple instructions to connect the XP printer to the preferred Wi-Fi network using the WPS method is:
- Turn ON the Epson XP 440 printer.
- Check and confirm that the computer has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Place the Epson XP printer near the Wi-Fi router and activate the router.
- Press the WPS button of your Wi-Fi device and select the XP printer home option.
- Go for the Wi-Fi setup option and choose the option- WPS push button.
- Complete Epson XP 440 Wi-Fi setup and take a test print.
Epson XP 440 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson XP 440 not printing
If the Epson XP 440 printer fails to print properly, then resolve it with the following steps:
- Make sure that the cords connected to the XP printer are properly connected.
- Then, make sure that your Epson XP 440 is set as the default option to print.
- Ensure the XP printer driver installed in your computer is compatible.
- After that, open the Service App and look for the Print Spooler.
- When you find the required Print Spooler, you have to double-click on it.
- Convert the Start type into automatic mode.
- Lastly, run a test if your Epson XP 440 printer is fully working.
Still, if your Epson XP 440 printer fails to properly print, contact our customer care experts.
Epson XP 440 printer offline
If the Epson XP 440 printer is offline, convert it into online mode using the instructions given below:
- Check the cords connected to the computer and printer & ensure to have no issue.
- Set the Epson XP 440 the default option for printing.
- Ensure that your preferred computer has a suitable Epson XP 440 driver.
- If the installed driver is not an updated version, download the driver suitable for the OS.
- Set up the printer driver as per the instructions given on the screen.
- Move on to the ink cartridges and confirm that they have accurate ink levels.
- Finally, make sure to have no nozzle blocks in the printer.
If still, the Epson XP 440 printer is not online, then call our tech experts.
Epson XP 440 printing blank pages
If the Epson XP 440 printer is printing pages that are blank, consider implementing the procedure given below:
- Ensure that the document you need to print is not blank.
- Check the printer & computer and confirm that they have the same wireless network.
- After that, ensure that the Epson XP 440 printer settings are efficient.
- If the printer contains low-quality papers, consider changing and placing new papers.
- Finally, if any nozzles clogged in the XP 440 printer, consider removing them.
If your Epson XP 440 printer is still printing blank pages, contact our team.
Epson XP 440 Printer Paper Jam
The step-by-step procedure to fix the Epson XP 440 paper jam issue is:
- Initially, ensure to have no pending printing tasks in the Epson XP 440 printer.
- If you see any pending print tasks in the XP printer, cancel them.
- Check and confirm to have no jammed papers in the Epson XP printer.
- After that, check the printer paper tray and ensure that no problem with the papers.
- Finally, ensure that the printer papers contain quality papers.
Contact our teach experts if more guidance required.