Epson SureColor P700 Connect
Epson SureColor P700 is a printer designed to bring about the best out of photographs. It brings images alive with vibrant colors. It creates lifelike visuals, and it helps capture moments that capture the experience and imprint them permanently on paper. The Epson SureColor P700 setup is simple and can install the printer in no time. You can connect the printer to a device and a smartphone through the Epson Smart Panel App. Jut download the Epson Smart Panel App, install, sign in and add the Epson printer. To connect the Epson SureColor P700 to a device:
- Begin by unboxing the printer and powering it up.
- On the device, download the Epson driver software and install it.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network, and the printer is ready for you to test print it.
Epson SureColor P700 Setup
Here are the guidelines to setup the Epson SureColor P700
- Begin the Epson SureColor P700 setup by unboxing the printer and placing it on a flat surface near the device.
- Connect the printer to a power supply using the power cord attached to the rear end.
- Fill in the ink tank carefully using the color codes as guidelines.
- Load suitable paper in the paper cassette and set the papers properly aligned.
- On the device, visit the Epson website to download and install the Epson SureColor P700 printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Now, connect the printer to a wireless network when prompted by the wizard.
- With this, the printer is now added to the device and ready to take your print orders.
- Download and install the Epson Surecolor P700 connect setup utility to print from email.
Epson SureColor P700 Driver
Installing Epson SureColor P700 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson SureColour P700 Driver Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install the Epson SureColor P700 printer for a Windows device.
- After the setup of unboxing, filling ink and starting the printer, install the driver to begin using the printer.
- On the device, visit the Epson SureColor P700 and key in a few details to gain access to the driver.
- Key in details such as printer type and from the drop-down menu and choose Windows OS.
- You will be given a list of drivers to choose from. Choose the appropriate one and download it.
- Proceed to follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive a prompt to connect to a network.
- Choose from the two options of Wireless Network or USB.
- Complete the final setup, and the process of downloading the Epson SureCOlourP700 Colour driver for Windows OS is complete.
Epson SureColour P700 Driver Mac
Follow the below steps to download and install the Epson SureColour P700 printer for a Mac Device.
- Once the initial setup of the Epson SureColour P700 printer is complete; you should proceed to download and install the driver to begin using the printer.
- On the Mac device, visit the Epson website to download the Epson SureColour P700 driver.
- Key details like the printer name and choose the operating system from Mac OS’s drop-down menu.
- Choose a suitable driver from the list and proceed to download it. Follow the on-screen instructions giving access and permission.
- You will be prompted to choose a connectivity option between a USB connection or a wireless network connection.
- Complete the connectivity process, follow the rest of the on-screen prompts, and the printer is ready.
- Give the printer a test run, and the setup is complete.
Epson SureColour P700 Wireless Setup
- After the complete setup and the installation is complete. The wireless network would have already been established as a part of the installation process.
- If the connection fails to occur, use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect to the WiFi.
- Move over to the printer’s Control Panel and click on the Home Button.
- Followed by this, you should choose the WiFi icon and follow the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Proceed to key in the WiFi credentials and give it a few minutes.
- Within a few seconds, the wireless connection will be established.
Epson SureColour P700 Troubleshooting
Epson SureColour P700 printer offline
- Check if all the cables are properly connected.
- Ensure that the printer driver and the device software are updated. If not, update both the printer and device immediately.
- Make the Epson SureColour P700 printer is made the default printer.
- Check if the cartridges have ink and clear all the blocked nozzles.
- Check the paper cassette to ensure the paper is inserted properly.
- If the Epson printer still fails to function, complete the full printer setup once again.
This should allow the printer’s offline status to disappear.
Epson SureColour P700 won’t printing
- Make sure the cables are intact and connected properly.
- Make the Epson SureColour P700 the default printer.
- Check if the printer has the latest updated driver. This could be one of the reasons, so visit the Epson website and download the printer driver and install it.
- Do the same for the device. Check if the software has been updated. If not, update the device and give it a quick check.
- Once the setup is complete, open the Service App and search for the Printer Spooler.
- Double click on it and changes the start type to Automatic.
The above steps should remove the issue of the printer not printing.
Epson SureColour P700 printing blank pages
- Check if the document that is being printed is not blank.
- Ensure that the cartridges are not empty.
- Look at the paper cassette to see if there is sufficient paper loaded. If yes, check if they are places properly.
- Ensure that there is an active wireless network and that both the device and the printer are connected to the same network connection.
- Clear any nozzles that could block inside.
Use the above list to assist in removing the issue of the printer printing blank pages.
Epson SureColour P700 Paper Jam
Follow this step-by-step process to remove a paper jam
- When there is a paper jam, make sure that all the ongoing print jobs are brought to a halt.
- Move over to the printer and identify where the paper jam has taken place.
- Check the paper feeder slot and the front cover to look if there is paper stuck there.
- On detecting the paper, remove it.
- After removing the paper to avoid further paper jam issues, change the quality of the paper.