Epson Smart panel app download
Epson has brought the latest innovative technology to all Epson printer users. Why go through the hassle of long installation processes when a Smart Panel is designed to make it easy.
Epson Smart Panel brings easy access to connect to the Epson printers. It allows you to print, scan and troubleshoot with no elaborate process. This tool makes it easy to setup, print, and so much more can do all this app.
All you will need to do is download the Epson Smart Panel onto Windows or Mac and begin using it at once. All you will need to do is download the Epson Smart Panel, register, and complete the process.
EPSON Smart Panel app for Windows
Follow the below steps to download and set up the Epson Smart Panel App on the Windows device.
- Power up the Epson printer and the Windows device.
- Ensure that both the printer and the Windows device are on the same network.
- On the Windows device, download the Epson Smart Panel App from the Epson website.
- Choose the right operating system, in this case, Windows OS.
- On downloading and installing, proceed to register and setup the Epson Smart Panel App.
- To access an application on the app, click the application icon.
- You will find options to print, scan documents, send faxes, and share documents and images directly.
- Give a test print to the Epson printer using the Epson Smart Panel.
With the Epson Smart Panel App setup for Windows, you can now print, scan and send faxes through the smart panel.
EPSON Smart Panel app for Mac
Use the below guidelines to setup the Epson Smart Panel for a Mac device.
- Switch on the power for the Epson print and the Mac device.
- Make sure the Mac device and the printer are on the same network.
- Visit the Epson website to download the Epson Smart Panel for a Mac device.
- Ensure to key in the operating system details, in this case, Mac OS.
- Download the Epson Smart Panel, install it, and set it up.
- Register and establish a connection between the Smart Panel and the printer.
- Open the Epson Smart Panel, and to access the applications on it, click the application’s icon.
- You will have the option to print, scan, send faxes, and share documents directly from the smart panel.
Give the Epson Smart Panel a test to check if the Epson Smart Panel setup is complete.
Setup Epson Wireless Printing from a Smart Device Using Epson Smart Panel app
Using a smart device, you can use the Epson Smart Panel to connect an Epson printer to a wireless network.
- To begin the process, ensure that the following are made available to systematically complete the process – a Bluetooth device connected to a wireless network, a preinstalled Epson Smart Panel, and an active wireless network with its credentials.
- Ensure that the device and the Epson printer are in close range.
- Open the Epson Smart Panel. The Epson Smart App will identify the product immediately.
- If it fails to do so, select the + icon and proceed to the next step.
- Select ‘Connect to a New Product’ on the Epson Smart Panel.
- On locating the product, click it. Select ‘Next’ to select the current wireless network.
- Proceed to key in the Wi-Fi credentials.
- The Epson Smart App and the Epson printer are now connected to the wireless network within a few seconds.