How To Troubleshoot Epson Printer
Epson printer not printing
- Make sure that the wireless network in the Epson printer is active.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges are proper.
- Access the settings section of your computer via the start menu.
- Then, go to section- Device and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Now, the device displays the Epson name, right-click on the name.
- Then, move on to the printing preferences and move on to the section- maintenance.
- Select- Epson Status Monitor3 and go to services.msc.
- Right-click on the name- Print Spooler when you see it.
- Cancel the ongoing process and go to File Explorer.
- Remove the files from the File Explorer and go to Print Spooler.
- Set “Automatic” in front of the Status Type option.
Epson printer offline
- Ensure that the Epson and power cable are faultless.
- Then, move on to the Mac/Windows device and power it up.
- Once the device activates, click on the Start button.
- Click the control panel and access the section- Devices and Printers.
- Choose- Printer in Question symbol and select- See What’s Printing.
- See the menu bar and select your printer name to continue.
- When you see the drop-down menu on the screen, click on it.
- Now, choose the “Use Printer Online” option.
- Remove the print jobs from the computer and delete the WF printer.
- Re-add the printer to the computer.
- Lastly, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from the computer.
Epson printing blank pages
- Firstly, ensure that ink cartridges of Epson are faultless.
- Confirm that the level of inks in the Epson ink cartridges is precise.
- If you find any issue with the ink cartridges, replace them with new ones.
- Now, take out the cartridges from the pack and ensure that no covering materials are there.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Place a bunch of sheets on the Epson printer paper tray.
- Select a file that does not have any blank page and take a test print.
Epson Printer Paper Jam
- Move on to your operating system and cancel the print jobs.
- Then, go to the printer rear paper sheet slot.
- Open the front cover of Epson and take the jammed papers.
- Then, close the Epson front cover.
- Fill the printer paper tray with compatible sheets.
Epson Printer Series
Epson XP Printer Driver
- Epson XP 7100
- Epson XP 640
- Epson XP 6100
Epson WF Printer Driver
- Epson WF 3820
- Epson WF 3733
- Epson WF 2650
Epson ET Printer Driver
- Epson ET 2720
- Epson ET 3750
- Epson ET 4760