Why is my Epson printer not connected with MAC or IOS Devices?
This type of Epson printer error is quite usual and can be easily resolved using the given bunch of steps. The main reason for this type of issue is connection and driver-related issues. Use the Official Epson page to obtain the latest Epson driver software which suits the compatible system OS. Follow the given steps without skipping.
- First, verify the printer to system connection & configurations virtually.
- Then, look at the printer software and system software whether they are compatible with each other or not.
- Now, remove the damaged cables or any loose connections to plug again. Try to get the new USB or Epson given USB cables to connect the printer setup.
- For the Troubleshoot-free printer setup, it’s better to support with Epson Manual while printer setup.
- Open the system and use the system settings to view the driver details via the Printers & Scanners option.
- From the list of the installed product, select the desired one and right-click to it.
- Now, look at the driver details whether it is outdated or not. If the driver seems outdated or corrupted. Just connect to the Epson Official page and enter the printer keys to obtain the required Epson driver or utility software.
- If it is network printing, check whether the printer and Mac system are under the wireless network range.
- Try to connect the Epson printer and system to the same network and look for uninterrupted network access.
- Attempt by disconnecting all the printer connecting cables and wait for few seconds to reconnect it appropriately.
- Inspect whether the printer has its power light on.
- You can uninstall the printer registration and add it again using the plus-sign by clicking on the Printers & Scanners option from system preferences.
- Now, look at whether the Mac system connects to the Epson printer or not. Or else use the Official Epson troubleshooting page to Run the troubleshooting.
- Open and check the Mac and IOS whether they are compatible with the Epson driver software. Or else renew with the new one.
- Finally, contact the Epson Technician for instant support.