Epson not connecting to the Wi-Fi is the easily solvable issue
Epson not connecting to the Wi-Fi is the easily solvable issue that occurs in every printer while trying to print or network printing. To escape from the basic- troubleshooting, you need to ensure stable network access and signal. Place the wireless router near the printer setup to accomplish high signal-coverage. You can also use the Epson Official page OR Epson Manual to initiate the Wi-Fi setup with a compatible device connection.
Follow the given steps to overcome the Epson printer Wi-Fi error:
- First, try the troubleshooting procedure by shifting the Epson printer to a different location and connecting them again.
- If you suspect the printer-to-router positioned far away, it may result in a poor network signal. This may result in this type of error.
- Remove the signal-blocking object between the printer and router by placing nearby.
- Then, press the restart option and restart both the printer and system.
- Meanwhile, safely unplug the wireless router’s connection and later plug-in using the Manual.
- Repeat the same plug-in and plug-out once again.
- Now, connect to the Wi-Fi setup by entering the network credentials. Yet the problem provokes, go ahead with the given below.
- Make sure you have entered the correct Wi-Fi credentials like Wi-Fi Password/user name to the field. Sometimes the incorrect credentials may result in loss of connection.
- If your network credential password contains any special characters, try to be more predominant while mentioning them.
- Alternatively, try using the Reset Network Settings. Hit the Factory Reset settings to resolve the issue on the connected Epson printer setup.
- Now, bring the printer to active using the power button. Carry out using the Menu option and connect through the Settings.
- On the same page, scroll down the cursor to click on Restore default settings. Now, use the Network settings. Give ok and mention the message parameters.
- At last, the Epson printer will automatically restore and reboot. Now, you can attempt the Wi-Fi setup.
- Finally, update or install the latest driver that suits the compatible system which is connected with.
- Yet you can’t access Wi-Fi Setup, support through the Epson Technician for the instant solution.