Epson ET-8700 Connect
Epson ET 8700 printer is an apt choice for scanning, printing, and copying operations. Complete the initial setup of the printer and start printing immediately. The printer provides high-resolution DPI for printing. Follow the below guidance to connect Epson EcoTank ET-8700 to Windows and Mac Computer.
Epson ET-8700 Setup
It is mandatory to download and install the Epson Et 8700 printer driver.
- Unpack the Epson ET 8700 printer and place it on a plane surface.
- Take the power cable and connect it to the wall outlet. Remove all the packaging material inside and outside of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Refer to the procedure given in the manuals to load the paper and the ink cartridges.
- Connect the device using a USB cable or wireless connection.
- Download the Epson ET 8700 printer driver.
- Open the downloaded software on local folder.
- Click install, and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the software setup.
- Now, take a test print to complete the Epson ET 8700 setup.
Epson ET 8700 Driver
Installing Epson ET 8700 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET 8700 driver download on Windows
- Connect Epson ET 8700 printer and the Windows system to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the Windows operating software.
- Open the browser and search www.epson.com/support/et8700.
- Download the Epson ET 8700 driver for windows from the list.
- Open the driver file and initiate the installation settings.
- Follow the on-page prompts and complete Epson ET 8700 driver installation.
- Choose a compatible connectivity mode, and complete the setup. Take a test print.
Epson ET 8700 driver download on Mac
- Choose a compatible Epson printer driver for the OS.
- Connect Mac and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Open any internet browser, search epson.com/support/et8700.
- Download the compatible driver for Mac OS.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the installation based on the setup wizard guidelines.
- Reboot the device-initiated test print.
- Download and install the Epson smart panel app for print, scan and troubleshoot with no elaborate process.
Epson ET-8700 Wi-Fi setup
Using Control panel:Follow the below steps to connect the Epson et-8700 printer to a wireless network device.
- Turn on the wireless network and conduct a network test to make sure the connection is stable.
- Load enough paper in the paper input cassette of the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Place the device in the range of the Wi-Fi router.
- On the printer control panel, press the home button and select network setup.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Select the wireless network and enter the password and click OK.
- Complete the on-screen Epson ET-8700 wireless setup procedure, connect the device to the same network and initiate a test print.
Using WPS Pin method to Connect a Network:Follow the below steps to connect the Epson ET 8700 printer using the WPS to connect to the network.Note: To connect the printer using WPS, ensure that a Wireless Network is available, WPS-enabled.
- Power up the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Ensure that the wifi is active and stable.
- Move over to the Epson ET 8700 printer and press the home button.
- Followed by this, select the wifi setup and then OK.
- Locate the Push Button Setup, and then press OK.
- Move over to the wifi router. Now, press and hold the WPS button.
- Press the WPS button on the printer and the router simultaneously.
- The connection will develop between the Epson ET-8700 printer and router within a few seconds.
Epson ET-8700 Scan Setup
Epson ET-8700 scan to computer
- Place the document on the scanner bed of the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Make sure the power connection is not fluctuating.
- Integrate both the devices to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Press the home screen on the Epson printer and select the scan button.
- Choose the computer option and select the OS
- Finalize the scan format and click the button to initiate the scanning operation.
Scan more than one page using Epson ET-8700
- Position the documents printed side in the scanner bed.
- Open the Epson scan option and do the required settings on it.
- Selected device folder to save the scan.
- Choose preview and select scan area.
- Place the documents on the automatic feeder and select the scan option post-finalizing the format.
Epson ET-8700 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 8700 not printing
- Cross-check the connection between the device and the printer.
- Open the computer press the control panel select device and printer section right-click on the printer.
- Remove the printer from the device.
- Download and install an updated printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the setup.
- Open services .msc
- Click on the print spooler option twice.
- Select the start type option as automatic and the status of service as running.
- Cancel all the print jobs.
- Initiate a test print.
Epson ET 8700 printer offline
- Cross-check whether the wireless connection is not fluctuating.
- Connect two devices to the same network.
- Check whether the printer is turned ON and the power is not fluctuating.
- Open the control panel on your Windows or Mac system
- select devices choose the printers section and click on the printer name
- Right-click on it and select see what is printing.
- Select the printer option and choose the drop-down menu.
- Select use printer online and delete the Epson printer driver from the OS
- Download an updated printer driver and complete the installation.
- Remove the printer and re-add it.
Epson ET 8700 printer printing blank pages
- Check whether the cartridge is full.
- Run a network check and makes sure it is stable.
- Remove any packaging material if present in the print.
- Check whether the paper input tray is not overloaded.
- Make sure to use tips on quality printing paper.
- Run a nozzle check on the printer.
- Select the layout settings and make sure it is proper.
Epson ET 8700 printer paper jam
- Cancel the print job, open the front cover of the rear paper feed slot and remove the jammed paper gently.
- Close the front cover and feed the flat dry paper with the printable side facing appropriately
- Do not feed damp or curled paper.
How do I reset my Epson ET 8700 printer?
- Save Epson resetter software on the device.
- Open and run the software file and adjustment program.
- Select the Epson ET 8700 printer, follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the process.
- Click the maintenance section and choose the waste ink pad counter.
- Click on the main pad counter box and select continue.
- Click on the installation button, and the printer restarts.
Epson ET 8700 firmware update
- Turn on the windows or mac OS and Select start.
- Choose Epson software and click on Epson software updater.
- Select the printer name and select firmware Updater.
- Choose to install items and complete the on-going procedure. Initiate a test print.
Epson ET-8700 won’t connect to wifiHere is a checklist to identify and remove issues that are not allowing you to connect to the wifi
- Check if the wireless router is functioning properly by connecting it to another device.
- Make sure that the Epson ET 8700 and the wifi router are placed nearby.
- Check for any access restrictions that could be set. If so, register the device on the router and proceed.
- If the (network name) SSID fails to appear on the list of available networks, then you can manually enter the network name and key in other credentials.
- If it continues to fail to connect, then the WEP Key or WPA passphrase could be wrong.