Epson ET- 2760 Printer Wireless Setup
If this is the first time you are using the Epson ET- 2760 Printer and need to connect it to the wireless connection but don’t know how to, this is for you. The steps are simple and can be followed with minimal instructions. There are multiple ways the printer can be connected to the wireless connection. To do this, the printer will have to be bound by simply choosing the wireless connection, entering the credentials, and completing the wireless connection.
Here are the steps that should be followed to ensure the process is completed accurately. Connecting the Epson ET- 2760 can be simple, but if a simple step is missed, you will hit a block.
The instructions below will be a step-by-step guide that will allow you to connect the Epson ET- 2760 to a wireless connection.
Complete the basics before attempting to connect the Epson ET- 2760 to a wireless connection.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection that the Epson ET- 2760 printer can connect to.
- Ensure that the relationship is stable and functioning at the required speed.
- Place the Epson ET- 2760 close to the router to ensure no issues will be faced when the printer is being connected.
- Make a note of the wireless connection credentials.
How to connect the Epson ET- 2760 to the wifi Network?
Follow the instructions to assist in connecting the Epson ET- 2760 printer to the wifi network.
Using the control panel
With the wireless wizard setup option, all that is needed is a wireless connection that is stable and the wireless credentials.
- Click on the Epson ET- 2760 home button as the first step to begin the printer wireless connection process.
- Select the wifi setup option and then select OK.
- This will give you a few options to choose from.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and then select OK.
- This will provide you with a list of wireless connections.
- Choose the desired connection and then enter the wireless credentials.
- Give it a few seconds, and the Epson ET- 2760 printer will now be connected to the wireless connection.
Using Direct wifi mode
The below instructions to connect the Epson ET- 2760 printer will allow the Epson ET- 2760 printer to connect to the wireless connection using the Direct wifi mode.
- Move over to the Epson ET- 2760 and press the Home button.
- Choose the wireless network connection that appears on the screen and make a few modifications. Choose Network Settings, leading to a list of connectivity options.
- From the given list, choose wifi Direct.
- This will provide you with connectivity details. Note the credential details.
- Change the direct wifi password. Enter the password and select OK.
- Choose the wireless network on the computer screen.
- Once the above steps are followed, choose OK.
Using the WPS method
Follow the below steps to connect the Epson ET- 2760 printer using the WPS push button method.
- Move over to the Epson ET- 2760 printer and press the home button.
- Choose the wireless connection settings. A list of available connection options will appear.
- Choose the WPS push button method. The process is simple to complete the connection.
- Note that an active wireless connection is available. It should be stable.
- Move over to the wireless router and locate the WPS push button.
- Press the WPS push button on the printer and the WPS button on the wifi router.
- Note that it is essential that the WPS push button on the device and the wifi router be pressed and held down simultaneously.
- Allow the Epson ET- 2760 printer and wait for a few minutes for the connection to establish.
Connecting the Epson ET- 2760 printer to the wireless connection is simple if the instructions are followed. The steps are simple, and connecting the Epson ET- 2760 printer can be completed in a few minutes. Suppose there are issues along the way of connecting the Epson ET- 2760 printer. Contact us for assistance to connect the Epson ET- 2760 printer to the wireless connection. Our team of experts will be able to complete the connection.