Epson ET 2720 printer Setup
The Epson ET 2720 printer is great for scanning, printing, and copying. It comes with CD-ROM, power cord, printer, and inks. Its print speed is 5.0 ISO ppm † for color and 10.0 ISO ppm † for black. The maximum resolution is 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi for printing.
How to Setup or Install Epson ET 2720 Printer Driver
- Unbox the package of the new Epson ET 2720 printer and take it out.
- Keep the printer safely in a place near the wall port.
- Connect the wall port and ET printer with a USB cable.
- Then, tear the covering materials from the printer ink tanks.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Driver & Manual Download
Installing Epson ET 2720 driver on the device is very simple. The process can be easily executed by following a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for setting up the Epson printer driver on Mac and Windows operating systems.
Epson ET 2720 Driver Download Windows
- Find the Epson ET 2720 driver and get it on your operating system.
- Open the driver file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install the Epson printer driver on the device using the on-screen steps.
- Take a test print to confirm driver installation is correct.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Driver Download Mac
- Get the Epson printer driver suitable for your operating system.
- Download the driver and open it to initiate the driver setup.
- Proceed with the on-screen installation steps and finish the process.
- Finally, to confirm driver setup is proper, print a sample file.
Epson ET 2720 Wi-fi Setup
Epson ET 2720 wireless setup is not so difficult; you can do it easily with some instructions. For this, a stable printer and an active Wi-Fi network are essential.
- How to Connect Epson ET 2720 printer to wifi
- Epson ET 2720 Scan to Computer
- How to scan multiple pages on epson ET 2720
- How do I reset my Epson ET 2720 printer?
- Epson ET 2720 firmware update
- Ensure that the computer is in connection with a secure wireless network.
- Search for a compatible printer driver for your computer.
- Once the searching process completes, download the driver on the computer.
- Extract the Epson ET 2720 driver on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen driver installation steps and install the printer driver.
- After that, activate the Epson ET printer and access the network setup menu.
- Tap- wireless setup wizard and choose the device wireless network name.
- Continue and enter the network security code when the wizard asks.
- Complete the wireless network setup process as per the wizard procedure.
- Access the Epson ET 2720 scanner and keep the document on it.
- Move on to the home screen of the Epson printer and choose the button- Scan.
- Touch- computer and continue to choose your operating system.
- Now, decide the scan format and proceed to scan.
- Move on to the Epson printer scanner and place a file on it.
- Initiate the process –Epson Scan and do the necessary changes in the scan settings.
- Choose a device folder to save the file that you are going to scan.
- Continue to choose the option- Preview and choose the scan area.
- Place the documents on the printer Automatic Document Feeder.
- Select – Scan option and select a format to scan.
- Save the file- Epson Resetter Software on the desired device.
- Run the software file and adjustment program utility software.
- Choose Epson ET 2720 printer name and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Access the maintenance section and choose- Waster ink pad counter.
- Proceed with the instructions on the wizard and check- Main Pad Counter box.
- Continue until you see the initialization option, click on it.
- The reset process of the Waste ink pad counter completes and restarts the printer.
- Power up the operating system and click- Start.
- Choose- Epson Software and proceed to select the Epson Software Updater.
- Now, click on Epson ET 2720 printer name and choose- Firmware updater.
- Choose – Install Item and finish the ongoing process.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Driver Troubleshooting
Epson ET 2720 printer not printing
- Check and confirm the connection between the devices is proper.
- Choose- Start on the preferred operating system and go to Control Panel.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section and right-click on Epson ET 2720 name.
- Make the Epson ET 2720 default printer and remove the printer driver from the device.
- Get the updated version printer driver and save it on the device.
- After that, install the saved driver on the computer and access – services.msc.
- Go to the Print Spooler option and click on it two times.
- Set the Start type option is Automatic and services status- Running.
- Continue to cancel the ongoing print jobs.
Epson ET 2720 printer offline
- Make sure that the power cable, Epson printer, etc. are appropriate.
- Go to the Windows or Mac device and access its control panel.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section and see your Epson printer name.
- Right-click on the icon- Printer in Question and select- See What’s Printing.
- Access the printer option and choose- drop-down menu.
- Go for option- Use Printer Online and delete the Epson printer driver from the OS.
- Get the updated version printer driver and download it on the computer.
- Install the same driver on the operating system.
- Lastly, remove the Epson printer and re-add it to the computer.
To acquire extra assistance on fixing Epson ET 2720 offline issue.
Epson ET 2720 printing blank pages
- Initially, confirm that the Wi-Fi network on the device is stable.
- Remove the printer coverings from the Epson ET 2720 printer.
- Move on to the printer paper tray and load suitable sheets on it.
- Ensure that the ET 2720 printer is free from clogged nozzles.
- Go to the layout settings of the Epson printer and ensure to have proper settings.
- Lastly, check and verify that the selected document is free from blank pages.
For getting more information about this, contact our team.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Paper Jam
- Cancel the ongoing print jobs from your operating system.
- Go to the rear paper feed slot of the Epson printer.
- Open the front cover of Epson ET 2720 printer and remove the jammed paper.
- Close the ET 2720 front cover and place a new set of suitable sheets on the printer tray.
Epson ET 2720 printer offline
Follow the instructions below to reset Epson ET 2720 printer:
- Activate the Epson ET printer and select- Setup.
- Continue with the printer reset process.
- Choose the Restore Default Settings option and continue.
- Go to printer network settings and complete the process.
If you require more details on Epson printer resetting, contact us.